• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those who are interested, Fox is reporting...

Wretch

Artest has been suspended for the remainder of the year without pay. Big Ben got 6 games, Anthony Johnson got 5 games, Jackson got 30 games and Oneal got 30 games.

I say hell yeah. Make them pay for what they did. I hope any fans involved in any negative way get prosecuted to the fullest extent and I hope that in addition these players face criminal charges. There is no excuse for any of that crap in the NBA.

Actually make that Oneal got 25 games, not 30.

Something to consider here is that these numbers are games suspended, not days. So 30 games could be 2 months rather than just a month like 30 days would be, so these are some really tough penalties that are well deserved.

• Premium Member

I meant DAYS and I was thinking the same thing when I read the initial Fox report - DAMN those are some harsh penalties; but they are just. I don't know about Artest being suspended for the entire year, but maybe this'll put some sense in his head.

Honestly I wish they would never let Artest come back. He does nothing but make the NBA look bad and he makes his team look bad. I mean this is a guy that just a few weeks ago requested 2 games off so that he could concentrate on his RAP album. Are you kidding me? This guy apparently is more concerned about his rapping career than he is his basketball career, so why not just tell him to go away for good.

• Premium Member

If JO and Jax got 25 games for what they did, then what happened in the stands should have got Artest about the same or a little more. But first, he went into the stands...not like he followed a teammate up there to help out or anything and then he came down and hit that guy who basically didn't do anything but talk junk. That's really what I'm basing my opinion on.