• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uninspired effort tonight......

MoonKnight

This was some of the worst defensive effort we have seen from the team all year (NY was not impressive either). The interior D was terrible. The team seemed unfocused and uninterested. I think Antoine Walker missed the flight but "Airball" Walker took his seat instead with a poor game (why did Walker play 41 minutes?). I hope Ivey's sprained knee recovers well because we missed his defensive intensity. Ivey seems like a tough guy and I bet he makes every effort to get back on the court. Drob's ankle injury does not look so good though either. The injury situation might force BK to activate D. Smith. The only positives were JChill's solid all around play and periods of solid play from AH. I hope Woodson lectures this team about the lack of effort because this was ugly.

J-Smoove looked pretty decent in his limited minutes. I don't know why Woodsen keeps playing COllier although woody will have no choice but to play his no defensive behind now. As far as Walker goes I don't like his style of play. Yeah he can score but he misses alot of shots as well, throwin up wild hook shots that he knows won't go in, missing freethrows and open shots. Am I the only one who thinks Toine dribbles the ball in the open court like a girl? It's hard to explain but his dribbling just looks funny to me.

Blunt, How do you know he dribbles like a Girl?

You watch the WNBA, man? grin.gif

But frankly, I don't have much problem with his dribbling...I have a BIG Problem with his FINISHING. Whenever he decides to drive and DISH, he is EONS MORE EFFECTIVE than trying to finish the play himself....

Anyone here AGREE?

Naw, he ain't been watching the WNBA.

If he had, he would know the gals handle the ball on

the floor better than that!!

Defense allowed over 100. First time in a while.

Back to the drawing board.

Guess we missed the defense of Diaw more than we thought

we would. Also, the defense of Ivey after the injury.

Everything went down hill from there.

Kept trying to score inside & couldn't hit the short

ones & no one did much from the 3 point line. Also,

all the misses from the line.

Now, we gotta face Shaq without two of our centers out

with injuries. Suddenly, I don't feel so good.

tongue.gif

I thought this game was similar to our first two, we just looked outclassed most of the game.

I guess we blame Walker when we have a bad game. Not me, I'm with Blunt, I dont like Walker's game and when I watch the games I pretty much try to see what we have without Walker. Walker helps but I think we'll be fine with what we have once we lose him.

Tonite it seemed to me that everyone looked out of synch. I guess it has some to do with integrating Delk. I dont know where he really fits. Once he gets his shot back he'll be a valuable shooter off the bench but we have that in Barry. Ivey (unless injured) is a perfect backup and future starting PG. If I were Coach Woodson, I think I'd pretty much slide Delk down to the 3rd SG slot, giving him minutes mostly when Barry is off. I doubt Anderson or Delk will be here next year anyways.

Childress looked better in the second half but I think he defers to the starters too much. I think I'd just as soon see the rotations go back like they were. I also want to see Diaw get at least 15 mpg, either for trade value or more likely to get him improving for next year when we'll really need him if we dont have Barry, Delk or Anderson.

Shaq is gonna kill us tomorrow nite, especially without Drobjnak.

Nope. We werent talking about who would beat who when

we were discussing the WNBA.

Just dribbling the ball. Someone was said to look like

a girl, then someone brought up the girls in the WNBA.

Sure, there would be no match in a game. But, having a

contest to see who could dribble the ball, some of the

women in the WNBA would make some {not all, just some}

of the players in the NBA look pretty silly.

Some NBA players look like they couldn't walk and chew gum

at the same time. Yet, they do other things extremely

well, like shoot. Big Dog comes to mind. Dead eye

scorer when he's hot. Just forbid him to dribble the

ball. And, he's not the only non-dribbler in the NBA.

blush.gif

Can you imagine loosing a dribbling contest to the WNBA?

Some would loose, so don't do it. Not all, just some.

Keep that in mind.

Shaq would have killed us with Drobjnak. I look for us to sign another bigbody today. We can't make it with just COllier and MCcoy. Why not bring back Obinna Eckezie for a 10day contract?, at least he can rebound. MCcoy will play at least 20 to 25minutes tonight.

I'm not sure if we can, but I would activate Kevin Willis just for tonight against so we will have at least one guy that can bang with Shaq. Shaq's going to have a field day with the likes of McCoy & Collier. You might as well get the cameras ready because someone is going to be "posterized."