• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 new NBA rumors.........non Hawks though

Admin

Dikembe Mutombo

Jun. 18 - The Blazers are in desperate need of a center to battle the other Goliaths out West. Could Mutombo be in their future? The Miami Herald reported that the Blazers and Sixers are talking about a trade that would send Dale Davis and Bonzi Wells (in a sign-and-trade) to the Heat for Mutombo. The trade would give the Blazers the shot-blocking big man they covet and the Sixers a serviceable center for the height-challenged Eastern Conference along with another explosive scorer to complement Allen Iverson.

Antawn Jamison

Jun. 17 - Are the Warriors shopping Jamison? Rumors over the last week have him being dealt the 76ers, Suns and the Cavs. Don't count on it. Not only is Jamison tough to trade because of base-year compensation issues, the Warriors haven't given any indication that they're shopping him. In fact, they brought Jamison along for the ride on a recent recruiting trip to Durham, North Carolina -- enemy territory for the former Tar Heel. Jamison, joined by Warriors general manager Garry St. Jean and assistant GM Gary Fitzsimmons, wined and dined Mike Dunleavy Thursday.

You know I thought the blazers got raped to initially, but I think Deke needs a change a scenery I don't think he really likes it there. The blazers want to win now so it's looks good to them. How long is Dekes contract? because they may want the cap space.