• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

listened to big dog on espn radio

chillzatl

• Admin

he seemed generally happy about playing in atlanta and said that he felt they had a good up and coming team that wanted to make it back into the playoffs. He also said that he felt shots wouldn't be a problem on the team and felt that he'd probably get more attempts here than he did the last few seasons in Milwuakee.

Dan Patrick and his cohorts didn't feel his recent trouble would be a problem for him (jail time) or for the team and that he'd probably get off with some community service if that.

So far so good, bring on the season.

• Admin

I"m not listening to the press conference, just his pre-conference interview by Dan Patrick. Probably just the same old feel good stuff though. Blah blah, happy to be hear, up and coming team, lots of good yougn players, blah blah. you know the drill hehe.

I'm ready for the damned season man, this meet and greet, kissing hands and shaking babies bs means nothing! smile.gif

He said he ebelieved this team had quality players and we would make some noise in the playoffs, etc.etc.etc.

The reason I said veteran is that he complimented Alan Henderson on him being a great player about 3 times. (Alan was at the press conference) So he obviously knows how to win friends and influence people....