Did LA and Charlotte trade picks?

coat89

Looks like they are swapping the 5th and 10th picks...Charlotte will keep the 13th pick, ESPN has already updated their mock draft with the Lakers having the 5th pick ( from Charlotte) and the Charlotte with the 10th and 13th picks

i still like caron as a future player

caron/okafor/brezec isn't a bad line

but they lost out on paul/deron/felton...but can still get ukic/jack at 10 if they want, or stick with brevin

this means lakers will take paul/deron/felton if green is gone, so that ups our odds of getting jack/ukic

charlotte may have a deal with portland for 10/13 for #3/bad contract

so they can get paul/sg/caron/okafor/brezec

If you listen to the media, the Lakers are moving up for Gerald Green. They will likely get him with the 5th pick. It will be interesting to see if the Hornets can now make a move for Chris Paul. I don't know that the 10th and 13th picks will be enough to get the 3rd pick from Portland. Portland was asking for the 5th and 13th picks in previous trade talks. Charlotte could take Martell Webster for Portland with the 10th pick though, since the media is stating that Portland's target is Webster and possibly Andrew Bynum.

if that's true that has to be one of the worst trades ever. How could you give up a top five pick if your team is in the situation that they're in. The only reason you should give up a top 5 pick if you receive an all-star in return. If I was a Bobcat fan I'll be highly pissed. Oh well sorry for them.