• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK's has to be crazy!!!!

LastDon

I think that we really have no interest in keeping Marvin Williams and is just using him in order to get Portland or Charlotte to up their bid for his services. I think that's the reason why we are hearing reports about how Marvin wowed us in his workouts. Marvin Williams has stated on several occassions that the Hawks told him even before he worked out for them that he won't fall pass 2.

BK also told Marvin to don't workout for the Blazers because I think if they saw what the Bucks saw that they probably wouldn't want to pick him.

ON Hoopshype.com they have an article entry that states that we were offered D.Miles and 3rd pick for the 2nd Pick. I would have took that deal in a heartbeat because I love Miles Versatility and D.

I have a feeling that we are going to get screwed trying to be greedy when we could just pick Bogut or the best PG available.

I hope BK knows what he's doing because I don't want any player (Marvin Williams) that's never seen a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already have Al Harrington what I considered a polished tweener 4/3 why would we pick another unpolished version. I don't think even Babcock was that stupid. I think all this Marvin Williams talk is just leverage. Marvin Williams is garbage and didn't really prove anything at UNC!!!

We need to stop being greedy and swap with Portland on Draft night.

• Premium Member

I think the one thing that gives your statement some reason to believe is that when Paul and Marvin came, there was press out the wazzoo... I mean, How many pictures did they take and articles did they write about Paul and Marvin.. However, when Deron came, it was as quiet as a church mouse. Surely, we can't be that low-key on Deron for true.

My hope is that we're working out a deal that would get us Deron and something else of value.

I would take D.Miles/3rd. But I would also want Outlaw/3rd...

develop a little slower than some expected but he has really came into his own in portland. They just want to rid themselves of him because they have so many guys at the 3/4 and because he is young with potential.

D. Miles gets a bad rep for the way things turned out with Lebron!!! In his defense, no wing can play with Lebron or AI. Look at the guys each have ran out of town:

LEBRON

Ricky Davis

D.Miles

AI

Larry Hughes

Big Dawg

Toni K.

• Premium Member

You can take Miles' contract and the #3 and I'll take the #2 and sit tight. We'll see who is crying about wanting to get rid of Miles in the next year or so b/c of no cap space and overpaid players.

You do know that we have 28-29 million to spend in FAcy this summer and we probably won't get anybody. I agree that when time comes to extend both Chillz/Smoove... that we might find ourself needing more money. or maybe not. I just look at Miles' salary and say, he's really cheap for a guy that can be an everyday starter at Sf.

Here lies my problem. I would not trade for Miles.. Not because of Contract, but because of position. I think it's wrong to duplicate the Sf Position. I would much rather get a trade that gets us a PF/C/or PG...

those are bad (especially for Theo) , long contracts. Taking them off their hands is doing them a favor. Why are we doing them a favor to trade from 2 to 3?

Although we could use the shotblocking, Theo is too old for that long and big of a contract, especially with his wobbly knees

so if he'd seen one playoff game on tv you'd feel better about him?

maybe he's a college ball fan?

he LIVED the playoffs in winning the national championship

that's more important than watching the nba playoffs on tv "

Well, if he is a college fan why doesn't he stay there?

Maybe because he just wants the money?