• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The reason why we shoud max out Allen-Please Read!

Wurider05

He is a pure shooter and shooters can play for a long time (ie Reggie Miller, Chuck Person, Dale Ellis, Steve Kerr) You never lose the ability to stroke it even when you lose speed and strength. If he was just a dunker or just relied on speed (Iverson) he would be the type of player who doesn;t age well in the NBA. Right now he is a shooter, a dunker, a speedster, and skillful. Father time can rob him out of all of the above except the ability to shoot the rock. Damn can he shoot the ball. That alone is priceless. If he would have been in a big market he would be regarded as a top five player in the league. Plus he doesn't like agents. He hires a contract lawyer to negotiate and pays the lawyer by the hour instead of 10 percent. I say max him out or give him more money that anyone else would he is worth it. Any of you understand where I am coming from????

• Premium Member

Quote:

He is a pure shooter and shooters can play for a long time (ie Reggie Miller, Chuck Person, Dale Ellis, Steve Kerr) You never lose the ability to stroke it even when you lose speed and strength. If he was just a dunker or just relied on speed (Iverson) he would be the type of player who doesn;t age well in the NBA. Right now he is a shooter, a dunker, a speedster, and skillful. Father time can rob him out of all of the above except the ability to shoot the rock. Damn can he shoot the ball. That alone is priceless. If he would have been in a big market he would be regarded as a top five player in the league. Plus he doesn't like agents. He hires a contract lawyer to negotiate and pays the lawyer by the hour instead of 10 percent. I say max him out or give him more money that anyone else would he is worth it. Any of you understand where I am coming from????

Don't quit your day job just yet.