• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Name 8 teams you would bet on to make the playoffs

Wurider05

next season in the Eastern Conference before the hawks will. I am telling you guys we can do it. I am sure that when you get to the bottom 6-8 you'll come to see that those teams aren't that much better than the hawks. We are going to win at least 25 games next year. remember sub .500 ballclubs can make the playoffs in the east.

First of all no sub-.500 team made it last year.

While it's hard to say who will win the race for the 8th spot, I feel confident that the following teams will have a better record than us next year:

heat

pistons

cavs

pacers

celtics

bulls

nets

magic

bucks

celtics

with a high probability that the knicks, raptors and 6ers are better than us. We can maybe beat the bobcats.

Let me ask you who the 7 teams are in the east that will have a worse record than us. I mean if we had won 3 games for every single game we won last year, we still would have only had the 10th best record in the east. We have a long way to go, it's not happening this year.

I feel GREAT about 06-07's record though

People on this board believed last year's squad would make the playoffs too.

At this point we don't know what our roster will be, or what other teams rosters will be either.

If we get Curry and JJ we have a chance. The team we have now is likely to be in the same neighbourhood as last year's team.