• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As of today, who is our best player???

Wurider05

• Premium Member

Quote:

c'mon, I like Childress. But he's got to do more than look good in the summer leagues. let him average 17/7 in the regular season, then he MIGHT be on the same level as Al. Until then, Harrington is clearly our best player.

I agree. Childress has the best all-around game on the team, but Harrington handles the load offensively. As Childress' shot improves and he becomes more of a leader on offensive, the torch will be handed over.

Josh Smith is nowhere near being the best passer we have, are you kidding me? Collier is the only player on our roster that he definitely passes better than. Harrington is debatable. You honestly think he's a better passer than Diaw for instance? No way

But I do agree that he could be the best player we have. Smith, Childress, and Marvin all could end up being our best player. Which is why I love where we're headed. Now if only we could snag a C this year (Curry) and draft a PG next year...

Did you watch summer league? Smith made some very nice passes in the San Antonio game, and generally has very good vision. Diaw may make some nice passes, but he turns the ball over half of the time trying to do so, as does Chill and Salim. Childress and Salim cant even make a post entry pass. Calling Josh Smith the best passer on our team is not much of a stretch or a compliment. We have 12 sf's and Salim...remember?