• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Think of all the arguments made for picking MWill.

Diesel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

IF Rudy has a phenomenal year and dominates the college ranks... (which is very possible)

You mean to tell me that if we get the #1 pick overall that BK will PASS over Rudy??

Whatever happened to BPA??

Your own arguments are kicking your ass Lascar..

• Premium Member

Emorystar..

I know you don't post that much, but you are at the least honest...

I also think if put in the position we would draft Gay... But I don't think we'd trade him...

You don't trade somebody who has the potential to be the next Jordan. Like I said, i think BK will try to sell him off as being the next great Point Forward.

Still...

I think that somewhere amoung our 7 Sfs, somebody would have to go!

Quote:

Whatever happened to BPA??

Your own arguments are kicking your ass Lascar..

No they aren't. I stated before I only go BPA in certain situations. I'm not going back into it.

I said before we drafted Marvin that he was our chance to get a superstar and next year we need to start adressing need. The only way we would draft Rudy Gay is if we already had a trade in place to fill a need by trading him, Smith or Williams. BK will not plan on having Childress/Smith/Williams/Gay on the same team.

We'll get a PG or a C out of next year's draft. My money's on a PG

Quote:

BK drafted Diaw over Josh Howard. But BK knows talent better than anyone in the league.

Diaw was drafted to adress JT's shortcomings because management at the time wouldn't let him scrap the team. If he had had it his way from the start, Boris wouldn't be here

• Premium Member

Quote:

The only way we would draft Rudy Gay is if we already had a trade in place to fill a need by trading him, Smith or Williams. BK will not plan on having Childress/Smith/Williams/Gay on the same team.

We'll get a PG or a C out of next year's draft. My money's on a PG

This is a familiar story.. It's the same one I heard before. With Al, J-Chill, J-Smoove, Donta, and Diaw on the team, I was sure we had Sf locked up... Welp, with the 2nd pick of the draft, Atlanta picks Marvin Williams.

Do you know why?

Because BK said...

"The NBA is too stuck on saying you’ve got to have a small forward and a power forward. What’s wrong with being a basketball player?"

You need to get ready for the next " basketball Player"... Playing at the 1...

Rudy Gay!

Quote:

Because BK said...

"The NBA is too stuck on saying you’ve got to have a small forward and a power forward. What’s wrong with being a basketball player?"

You need to get ready for the next " basketball Player"... Playing at the 1...

Rudy Gay!

Read your quote a little more closely, Unleaded. You'll see that Billy Knight is devaluing the delineation between SMALL and POWER Forwards. These are typically referred to, in the National Basketball Association, as 3s and 4s. Billy Knight knows that point guards are needed to run the point (this is the 1 to which you refer). That's why he said he was trying to trade up to take a PG late in the first round.

• Premium Member

Yeah,

If only you could get your head out of BK's ass, you could see the truth in what's being said...

You might also stop contradicting yourself.

BK sees players as basketball players and really doesn't take note of specialized positions. That's why he's willing to make JJ a PG even though JJ can't run an offense. That's why we have Chillz at the Sg even though Chillz shot is flat and ugly... That's why he's still hoping Diaw could become a PG, even though Woody has given up on Diaw... What's next?

Rudy gay!

Quote:

There is a big difference between thinking too much is made of positions and thinking anyone can play any position.

Well put. Unleaded's comments make it seem as though Billy Knight might have drafted Salim to roam the paint, blocking shots!

• Premium Member

Quote:

ad your quote a little more closely, Unleaded. You'll see that Billy Knight is devaluing the delineation between SMALL and POWER

You mean the same BK who said that Chillz is a 2 guard.

The same BK who insists that Diaw is a PG.

The same BK who would bring JJ here to play PG?

The same BK who said that Swift is "a good Center in this league"??

Stop being such a novice Mr. H.

Quote:

Quote:

ad your quote a little more closely, Unleaded. You'll see that Billy Knight is devaluing the delineation between SMALL and POWER

You mean the same BK who said that Chillz is a 2 guard.

The same BK who insists that Diaw is a PG.

The same BK who would bring JJ here to play PG?

The same BK who said that Swift is "a good Center in this league"??

Stop being such a novice Mr. H.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. I'm not Mr. H, I'm Dr. Z. There's even a photo of me next to my posts. You have no excuse!

• Premium Member

Or would you rather spout off meaningless cliche's???

remember, this is the statement we're working from...

Quote:

There is a big difference between thinking too much is made of positions and thinking anyone can play any position.

I'm looking for the B-I-G difference.