• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Think of all the arguments made for picking MWill.

Diesel

Quote:

they say some people talk just to hear themselves..i think sometimes Diesel you post just to read your own posts and see what kind of trouble you can start..even if the post isn't really all that informing, or insightful (maybe incitefull though) or even remotely likely(trade options), it's still posted.

Bingo! Enough said!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Just because I don't think the same lame dull thoughts that you would call inciteful doesn't mean that I post to read my own posts? Moreover, Guess, which thread is the most viewed and talked about.

If everybody posted like You Doc, Hawksquawk would deteriorate to what ESPN has in about 2 weeks.

In otherwords...

Doc, we live in a world that has post, and those posts have to be written by men with good opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that post, you need me on that post. We use words like inciteful, informing, likely. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent writing something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very conversation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a keyboard and write a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Quote:

Just because I don't think the same lame dull thoughts that you would call inciteful doesn't mean that I post to read my own posts? Moreover, Guess, which thread is the most viewed and talked about.

If everybody posted like You Doc, Hawksquawk would deteriorate to what ESPN has in about 2 weeks.

In otherwords...

Doc, we live in a world that has post, and those posts have to be written by men with good opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that post, you need me on that post. We use words like inciteful, informing, likely. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent writing something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very conversation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a keyboard and write a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read in my entire life!

• Moderators

Quote:

thoughts that you would call inciteful

Not everything you post is baiting Diesel but the 20+ threads you run about Marvin Williams are exactly what I would call "inciteful" (rather than insightful).

Quote:

Doc, we live in a world that has post, and those posts have to be written by men with good opinions.

Wow. This brings to mind my favorite Salim Stoudamire quote. "Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one." lol. Come on Diesel don't flatter yourself so much!

• 9 months later...