• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel a lot better.

Diesel

Numbers are nice, but I'm with D on this one...How will the guy play to get the team over the hump and get the win?

Will he control tempo? Will he make the right decisions with the ball late in games?

These are the questions we will have to see for ourselves. Johnson may have put up good numbers after the Marbury deal, but did they win? That's really the only number that will matter in the end.

someone on here said they went 50% after marbury, with amare injured half of that time...which is good in the west considering he had marion and amare and...and...*crickets*

but yeah, we'll have to see if he can be our full-time pg...if not, he can do for 10mpg and then him/chill split sg and chill gets some time at sf...

he's at least good enough to start at pg to allow us to start jj/chill/smoove/al/center and if al leaves then jj/chill/marvin/smoove/center...that way everyone gets to start and they still all get 30mpg

but yeah, it'd be a real coup if he can play 30mpg at pg

JJ was consistantly going under screens and daring Parker to shoot.

JJ's job against Parker was just to keep him out of the lane. His advantage was that he has the size to contest his shot. Everyone, including Parker, knows thay can shoot over Nash.

I love JJ but I think he is somewhat limited as a PG. I am curious to see how he does when he is the focus of the defense instead of the recipent of open looks from a Nash/Stoudemire pick and roll. How will he adjust when he can't break people down one on one because he is getting double teamed? Still that is what you want, a player that commands a double team.

He does play every game and play hard. Great handle, great size, and a deadly shooter.

Quote:

I love JJ but I think he is somewhat limited as a PG. I am curious to see how he does when he is the focus of the defense instead of the recipent of open looks from a Nash/Stoudemire pick and roll. How will he adjust when he can't break people down one on one because he is getting double teamed? Still that is what you want, a player that commands a double team.

He would command a triple team if Diaw was on the floor!