• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's top 10 SFs.

Diesel

• Premium Member

1. Paul Pierce. He is the man. He plays at a very high level. He shoots, he scores, he plays defense. His FG% could be raise but that aside...

2. Jalen Rose. #1 with a gun. This guy can do it all and there's no shame in his game. Assists like a Point, Scores like a 2 and rebounds like a 3. Also, he plays some defense.

2. Peja Stoyo. I know I can't spell. However, Peja has moved into the #2 position this past yr. With unmatched scoring and SOME defense. He looks good.

4. Mashburn. All Around game. Probably the best all around game in the league. Well, his defense is not stellar but offensively he can kill you many ways.

5. Shawn Marion. The Kidd effect is gone, but he's still a strong rebounder and a scorer up close. If he ever gets an outside shot, he will be the man. He can easily jump to #2.

6. Micheal Jordan. I know I know, How could he be this far back. The greatest player ever. Well the truth is that the yrs have caught up with him. He's not Pat Ewing old but he's no longer his airness either.

7. Lamond Murry. Who? Lamond Murry. Don't sleep, he shoots better from downtown than he does from inside the arc. He's about a 43 % 3 pt shooter and he scores when his team needs a bucket. ANd he plays good defense. Scary is that Wesley Persons shoots a better percentage from 3 and in the field.

7. Pau Gasol. should have been higher? I don't know. He plays very well and was deserving of ROY honors. IN time, he will be the man. But for now, he has to get more physical.

9. Wally World. Great shooter, good tough guy. I don't like that he doesn't get along with anyone but he's a tough SF.

10. Antwain Jamison. I don't know if he goes here or at the 4. Being that everytime I watch GS, he and Fortson were on the floor at the same time. Anywho, AJ is an awesome scorer. Defensively though, he plays a version of the Olay defense.

1. Pierce

2. Rose

3. Marion

4. Mashburn

5. Jordan

6. Odom

7. Stojakovic

8. Robinson

9. Lewis

10. Sprewell

Gasol is NOT a SF, he can't handle the ball at all and can't shoot and NO perimeter defense. While, some guys like Dirk and Pierce and Rose can play 2 positions..... Gasol is STRICTLY PF (and center against scrubs).

Also guys who I left off are Jefferson, Battier, Miller, Wally and Harrington.

• Premium Member

How could I forget Big Dog?? I thought I had put him down already?!?!! Oh well, such as life.

1. Paul Pierce. He is the man. He plays at a very high level. He shoots, he scores, he plays defense. His FG% could be raise but that aside...

2. Jalen Rose. #1 with a gun. This guy can do it all and there's no shame in his game. Assists like a Point, Scores like a 2 and rebounds like a 3. Also, he plays some defense.

2. Peja Stoyo. I know I can't spell. However, Peja has moved into the #2 position this past yr. With unmatched scoring and SOME defense. He looks good.

4. Mashburn. All Around game. Probably the best all around game in the league. Well, his defense is not stellar but offensively he can kill you many ways.

5. Shawn Marion. The Kidd effect is gone, but he's still a strong rebounder and a scorer up close. If he ever gets an outside shot, he will be the man. He can easily jump to #2.

6. Micheal Jordan. I know I know, How could he be this far back. The greatest player ever. Well the truth is that the yrs have caught up with him. He's not Pat Ewing old but he's no longer his airness either.

7. Big Dog. Not the best defensive player. However, he is a great player. Nobody has a better midrange Game than the big dog. And the numbers don't lie. 20/6 for his career. For a small forward, that's dang good. For a guy playing with Allen, Cassell that's really good.

7. Pau Gasol. should have been higher? I don't know. He plays very well and was deserving of ROY honors. IN time, he will be the man. But for now, he has to get more physical.

9. Wally World. Great shooter, good tough guy. I don't like that he doesn't get along with anyone but he's a tough SF.

10. Antwain Jamison. I don't know if he goes here or at the 4. Being that everytime I watch GS, he and Fortson were on the floor at the same time. Anywho, AJ is an awesome scorer. Defensively though, he plays a version of the Olay defense.

I started to think about it and Murry probably wouldn't make my squad. I think that Persons was just a little better even though Murry put up better rebounding and defensive numbers. I'll get another caetogory for them!!

Also, the arguments I have heard about Gasol are invalid. This yr will be: Jwill/Battier (Dickerson)/Gasol/Swift/Lo!

1. Glenn Robinson: Ppl say his defense sucks I didn't know that when you get 7 boards and led your team in steals! O by the way avaraging 21ppg!

2. Shareef Abdur-Rahim: Can yall spell UNBELIEVABLE? Not to metion his 20ppg 9rpg he did also score 50 on DPOTY Ben Wallace!

3. Jason Terry: My main man! Point total gonna go down but assists gonna go way up a man who can do anything!

4 Theo Ratliff: The Rattler has been Rattled up for a couple of seasons,but he says he feels better then ever and we will see the TRUE Defensive Player of the Year this year!

5 DerMarr Johnson: The FUTURE! A young player who has grown to start the FUTURE Shooting Guard of the Hawks is gonna light it up!

6 Nazr Mohammed: A born 6th man for the Hawks who avarages around 10ppg and 9rpg,and one of the best 6th men out there!

7 Ira Newble: Yep,he is gonna be a Hawk no dought with his defensive stops Kobe,AI,Tracy,etc will be drowned!

8 Dion Glover: This years MVP of SSPL will show his talent after being on the bench with a torn ACL and held him to only 50-55 games in his best season!

9 Dan Dickau: Yea you herd me Dan Dickau the future star PG for the Atlanta Hawks the former Zag is gonna put that uni on and will be ready to BU JT!

10.......AND the rest are: Alan Henderson,Chris Crawford,Emanual Davis!

FUTURE STARS: Hanno Mottola is he comes back,Udonis Haslem,David Andersen!

Don't feeling like saying why so I'll

just give my list:

1)Paul Pierce

2)Jalen Rose

3)Jamal Mashburn

4)Peja

5)Marion

6)Michael Jordan

7)Lamar Odom

8)Glenn Robinson

9)Rashard Lewis

10)Wally World