• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I DEMAND

I demand that Todd McCollough no longer be called T-Mac

1. That is Tracy McGrady's nickname

2. To get a nickname like Kenny Smith says " You have to earn it" until Kenny smith gives him a nickname he doesn't deserve one.

3. Alternative names to T-Mac , Canadian Scrub, "Eh yea, Ya Know", Loser, Slowest Center in the NBA, or Osterag Jr. take your pick.

Who the hell is Kenny Smith, the nickname king? McCullough has been known as T Mac since he was in college and his teammates in the NBA all call him that. I seriously doubt that McGrady was T Mac before McCullough was. In addition, Kenny Smith didn't give McGrady that nickname either, his teammates did. Kenny Smith tried to nickname McGrady "T-Peso" because he said that McGrady was money but it didn't stick. Sounds like you need to stop drinking the Hater'ade!

Personally, I'd prefer the T-Mac for McGrady and Tmac for McCullough, notice less flair and smaller letters...symbolism that doesn't even come close to the differences in impact that each respective player can cause (with that in mind, maybe McGrady should be T-MAC)

longer by "MJ." I mean we all know who the original MJ was, the "Thriller" himself, Michael Jackson. Jordan was the greatest player ever but no matter how many points he scored or how many championships he won, he couldn't make grown men and women cry just by walking on stage like the "real" MJ!

Cassious Clay..........lol

Great line from one of the funniest Eddie Murphy movies ever.......I definitely dont like hearing Todd Mac being called TMac myself, but not because of anything personal I just dont like two players having the same nickname. Buncha uncreative millionares.