• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

T.O., the Eagles, and the rest of the NFL

cyman3

Its no secret- Owens has the biggest EGO in the NFL.

But Eagles are matching TO's ego and standing firm. But w/ Pinkson out and depth at WR lookin thin these days, Owens may be the one laughing. But of all the NFL players, Jeff Garcia is probably the happiest player of all. hes prob sitting at home and telling everyone "I TOLD YAH!!!"

I love it!

John Clayton suggests that the eagles/TO part ways. He offers a suggestion- TO to the FALCONS for PEERLESS PRICE. but if ur the falcons, would u do this? u already a very competitive team- but this trade could make you the best team in the NFC. do you do it? tough call. what if Owens and Vick start arguing, that would be something.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=2130937

-------------------------------------------

i believe this year is Peyton Manning's year. WHY?

no more KRYPTONITE!

- the rival, Pats lost 2 impact players. No Ted Johnson or Teddy Brushi. These players were HUGE for them for the past several years. They also lost Charlie Weis. This may be a very challenging year for the pats. but they're winners- they even won on the espn game show, TEAMMATES. they win EVERYTHING!!!

- Steelers- they overachieved last year. the defense will be there. but offensively, i say they struggle more this year than they did last year. Big Ben may have improved, but he lost a very good #2 receiver Plaxico Burgess. the BUS is also a full-time starter for a good bit. hes good, but not as good as the 1/2 RB combo. not a good sign.

- Ravens- missed the playoffs last year by 1 game (i believe). They still have that topnotch defense, and they added Mason (a very good #1 receiver). theyll make the playoffs this year.

COLTS vs FALCONS SUPERBOWL...

but if PATS find a way to win another superbowl- i give up. no point in watching the NFL, the Pats are gonna win it all regardless. and if the EAGLES go to the NFC championship once again (w/ or w/o TO), i need to give them more props.

---------------------------------------------------

heres the new million $$$ question.

who this year's SAN DIEGO CHARGERS?

- i go w/ Detroit. while i expect Dallas, Kansas City, and Cincinnati to improve- This year Detroit goes to the playoffs.

worst team this year?

San Francisco once again. Cleveland might challenge them.

Michael Jordan said something like that before... i believe it went like this

"Theres no I in T-E-A-M, but there is an I in W-I-N"

imo, this is how to deal w/ TO.

Philly needs a very, very good friend. Asks them to do them a favor. You trade TO + own 7th pick for the other team's scrub + 7th pick. then announce it to the world and say "well, thats T.O.s trade value these days, we couldnt have done any better- and we're excited about this trade!"

lol...

then that other team, benches him and puts him at the very bottom of the DEPTH CHART (all planned out w/ the eagles).

now why would this 2nd team want to get involved and add to this TO DRAMA? for that reason, it wouldnt work.

--------------------------

or!

you trade him to INDY. Indy has the best quarterback in the NFL, hands down. If he talks trash about PEYTON MANNING, then thats it. hes out... for good, lol.