• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting article

Safetyboi

Quote:

I have found this interesting viewpoint from a writer for Sports Illustrated. Not sure what to make of it

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...wks2/index.html

"With the Johnson deal still unconsummated, there's no telling who will cross whom next. Don't take my word for it. Just ask Kenny Smith -- a man who, as an analyst for TNT, knows a thing or two about drama: "The whole thing is just a travesty in miscommunication," Smith told me. "It never gets to that point with any other team. Any good franchise is not gonna allow this to happen.""

• Premium Member

I respect Kenny Smith, but I have to disagree...

I think the problem is more than miscommunication. I think the problem is that we should have not allowed Belkin in the ownership picture in the first place. Not that we had the choice but this guy is nothing but bad news. He's the same guy who was fined by the NHL for shooting his mouth about scrubb players. He has a definite control problem and it found it's way into our ownership circle. I believe that once we kill his control he might be lead to sell to our other owners. Either way, It will get us into a situation where we can finally run the team the right way. Let Belkin team up with McDavid and let them fool the people of Las Vegas and they can have the cheapest franchise in the world...