• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks New Big Men Should be!!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

1. Shawn Kemp.

I like the idea of giving Kemp a final shot. I read an article on Rainman. He's been working out. He's in better shape than he has been in the last 5 yrs. He's focused. Say what you want, Kemp is a guy who knows how to play the game, how to be physical, how to get rebounds. I don't know if he's C weight or F weight, but he'd be a good 6'10 big man who we could play.

2. Mamadou

I'm not saying Mamadou is good. Just serviceable. I like him because he's a shot blocker/intimidator. I don't like him as much as Kemp and maybe not as much as Ekezie... But I think he gives us a part of the game that we lack right now.

3. Z. Halmilton/Ekezie for Sheezie/Tractor Traylor... Whoever, the Cavs release of these guys...

I would one of these guys too.

But Shaw Kemp for Sure!

....and they will be the primary back ups. I don't think BK signed Edwards to be an immediate rotation player though. The way he talked after Jason's death, BK seems to have signed Edwards as a project to work on.

Atlanta will probably sign someone to take Jason's spot in the rotation, and I highly doubt it will be anyone that Diesel has mentioned.

Surely BK just signed John Edwards as filler. The dude

doesn't have NBA talent. Just another big white stiff

that probably would have been a 4th stringer.

Diesel is right, the Hawks do need a backup center, but

Kemp is out of chances. No need to have that loser on a

roster full of young players. You always have to worry

about his ways going into the team. Kinda like with JR

Rider several years ago.