• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diaw = PF?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Diaw is the biggest thing out of training camp.since Sliced bread. and he's playing Pf. Poor Brian Grant!

JT's special brand of Olay was on display last night. Charles Barkley called JT out... About not being a PG. Charles is right. However, Dallas came through in the end. I still like them... even though they play little defense.

• Moderators

Diaw is new so I'll cut him some slack, but 24 minutes 4 shots and 4 turnovers looks like the Diaw we knew. 3-4 shooting is good. I didn't see the game so I'm not sure how he looked.

Am I the only one who thinks the Suns will be exposed this year. They will win a lot still but I don't think they are on the verge of winning a championship. Championship teams usually don't blow 17 point 4th quarter leads.

• Premium Member

Yeah for a minute watching the game I was thinking...

Did we screw up trading him?

Then I thought about his non-offense and said... NOPE!

I think having JJ will benefit us greatly not just on the court, but also amoung FAs...

yeah he looked pretty impressive when he first came in. He got the ball outside the three point line, took a quick dribble in and launched a jumper that was nothing but net. I was wondering who the hell he was and what he did to Boris??

Then he went back to his old self. There is no question that he is the kind of guy who will look much better with tons of firepower around him, but even so, he'll never be more than a good roleplayer. Even if he does well, it doesn't matter because he wouldn't have done well here.

Its funny I was thinking the same thing. Man I starting thinking we made a mistake trading Diaw and he is just starting to bloom, but then I saw his stats and said it was a good trade for both teams. Phoenix don't need him to score, the Hawks needed him to score. So it was a good trade for both teams.

What happened to Diaw's defense? I remember his rookie year under Stotts him making some sensational defensive plays and stopping his man more often than not but I see that his defense slipped last year and I saw the same from him last night, I saw Josh Howard beat him over and over again.

I wish Diaw well but I think it was a good trade for both teams, we got an all around player, they got an unselfish role player. But it would be a better deal for the Suns if Diaw only worked harder on D.

marion is definitely above average...heck, he was the number one statistical player (for fantasy leagues and such) before nash came around

maybe it should be stated that "good players are less underrated on good teams and decent players are more overrated on good teams"

joe/marion are good players so they were less underrated last year, but they were always good and will be good in the future