• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boris Diaw.

Playmaker0017

Sorry, I just had to swing by and rub the "I told you so" in your face about Boris Diaw.

I told you he was a guy that wouldn't play well in an place like Atlanta and that he would thrive in a place that was structured.

Man, he looks great in Phoenix. I just keep going back to: "Diaw isn't worth a Snicker's bar".

Too bad Sacramento sucks and doesn't really even use Reef.

"thrive in a place that was structured" -

Of course. who can thrive in a place that is not structured?

There is no structure at all to the Hawks offense now, and I understand why Diaw was pissed...

I'm glad Diaw is doing well, I've always liked his talent and he is a good guy.

I still say he didn't fit here...but I'm beginning to think it wasn't his fault at all, it was coaching.

Quote:

Sorry, I just had to swing by and rub the "I told you so" in your face about Boris Diaw.

I told you he was a guy that wouldn't play well in an place like Atlanta and that he would thrive in a place that was structured.

Man, he looks great in Phoenix. I just keep going back to: "Diaw isn't worth a Snicker's bar".

Too bad Sacramento sucks and doesn't really even use Reef.

Swing right back out. [censored] Diaw, and [censored] you. You belong in the Senate if you're going to play 'gotcha' and not contribute.

(This whole post could be summarized as "here, have another billy goat, Mr. Troll.")

Quote:

Swing right back out. [censored] Diaw, and [censored] you. You belong in the Senate if you're going to play 'gotcha' and not contribute.

I was contributing well before this post - champ. I also contributed a whole hell of a lot.

Hawks moved my boy ... what can I say?

Quote:

(This whole post could be summarized as "here, have another billy goat, Mr. Troll.")

No, I wasn't trolling. I came here when the team was talking about moving Boris and everyone was vehemently denying that he'd amount to a scrub in this league.

I was just taking my moment to say - hey, you were wrong.

You don't like it - blow me.

• Admin

He's playing on a team stocked with talent, last years MVP and a set system to play in and he's averaging 8/6/4. Solid numbers... but thriving? c'mon.. I could put up those numbers on that team. He's a mid-low talent player with no desire to expand his game. ie.. no different than when he was here.

Quote:

Of course. who can thrive in a place that is not structured?

There is no structure at all to the Hawks offense now, and I understand why Diaw was pissed...

What kind of structure do you need to take a wide open layup under the basket? That's the sign of a bad basketball player, not a lack of structure (which, I will admit, the Hawks OBVIOUSLY suffer from.)

Anyways, Diaw is long gone, and he's free to ply his wares elsewhere. My blood pressure thanks him.

(Must... quell... anti-French sentiment........)

• Moderators

Quote:

2 years with 1000 posts and he's a newbie?

To be fair, I talked with most of the guys on here on RealGM long before coming to the Squawk. Maybe that means I'm a relative newbie although I'm not sure how that affects the point of my original post since I was obviously on this board for most of the last two seasons.