• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great Coaching Staff,Great Team,Great Front Office

Hawksfreak

I mean look at our front office first of all!

We have two GM's (Billy Knight used to be one) and of course the one and only the great Pete Babcock

Well you know our team lets just look at the starting 5:

PG: Jason Terry

SG: Darvin Ham

SF: Glenn Robinson

PF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim

C: Theo Ratliff

then look at our coaching staff:

Stotts

Henson

Heard

of course Lon

then Nique and Alex English not being a coach but close.

Best of the best I would say!

I wouldn't be totally shocked to see Ham starting at the 2, but I would say this is highly unlikely. I believe most games Dion will start the 2. When we play the Lakers, Knicks, or even the Bucks, with Kobe, Houston, and Allen, I think Newble will get the start to shut down the good two guards of the league. And other teams with good two guards too.

He is a sf who can't dribble or shoot, there is no way he can play sg. When Ham started 2 and 3 years ago it was at pf. He did not play as much last year as he did in previous years.

Terry needs another guard beside him who can dribble the ball. Davis may get some time there off the bench b/c he can handle the bal better then any otger 2 guard on the

Glover has alot to prove this year. He will be asked to be a team player and not just score.

in the game with the rest of our lineup. We dont have a SF who can handle the rock anymore now that Toni is gone and so that leaves JT alone if Ham were to start at SG. I really think that Dion is going to get the nod now. Ira wil back him up and Ham will split time at SF and PF backing up Big Dogg and Reef.

I really think that Ham'll play more at the three. Hendu's pt depends on one thing - his own health. If he's healthy and returns to the status/ close to the status that earned him "most improved player" a few years back, he'll see plenty up bu time at the 4 and some at the 5 (he's been there plenty of times before).

To me, have a guy as versatile as Ham and brings the enery that Ham does...solidifies Ira's starting spot - giving us good defense and hustle in the starting lineup...Dion has to come off the bench as a sixth option...otherwise no one on the bench can shoot (DD has yet to play a game yet - no one knows what kind of range he has, etc. not good or bad, just not proven). Someone on the bench has to be able to score points...ala Bobby Jackson