• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Sunday Game on TV

Smithman

Quote:

I live in the Bay Area and got bought he league pass. Looks liek the Porland game will not be shown? WTF?

Anyone know why??
shocked.gif

Well, usually, it has to do with the national games (NBC, etc), but I guess we get no game tomorrow. I just checked myself and it is not listed. Lame.

Guess that's just the way it is when you're a Hawk fan.

No one but the hard core Hawk's fan is really interested

in watching them play.

If, like me, you are too far away to get the radio

coverage and there's no TV, guess we'll have to keep

up with the game on the net where they update the scores

about every 90 seconds. Not very good, but it's the

best I can do myself.

Wouldn't it be nice to win 3 in a row!!

GO HAWKS !!!!!

shocked.gif

Quote:

best I can do myself.

You can also go to the Hawks flagship radio station's web site and listen to the game streamed live over the internet.

Here is their web site address:

http://www.790thezone.com

Then click on the "Listen Live" link.

Quote:

ive never seen a afternoon Hawks game televised ever in the last 4 years

Not to sound like I am being smart but the Hawks do have one afternoon game every year on MLK's birthday that is televised. FSN usually covers the game.

Quote:

Quote:

ive never seen a afternoon Hawks game televised ever in the last 4 years

Not to sound like I am being smart but the Hawks do have one afternoon game every year on MLK's birthday that is televised. FSN usually covers the game.

I have also taken in some afternoon games via the NBA package. For some reason, Toronto plays a lot of afternoon games on weekends.

Quote:

Quote:

best I can do myself.

You can also go to the Hawks flagship radio station's web site and listen to the game streamed live over the internet.

Here is their web site address:

http://www.790thezone.com

I dont think that will work. The league blocks that so you will pay for the Pass on NBA.com to listen to all the games. This is BS. I paid 189 for teh freaking package yet cant either watch or LISTEN.

SCREW YOU NBA

Then click on the "Listen Live" link.

Quote:

Is this official? I cant find the game ... just making sure I didnt miss it. This really sucks. Tivo recorded the wrong channels for the last 2 games while I was away so I missed both of our freakin wins

That is a real pisser.

It was good to see the offense finally break out in Boston. The ball movement was the best of the season by far.

Indy they won purely on effort because they couldn't buy a basket. 56 rebounds is a lot, especially since Zaza was in foul trouble. He only played 22 minutes (still got 7 boards though).

• Premium Member

Well, I live 30 miles west of Chattanooga and get 0 games!!!! The last 2-3 years I have seen all of the Hawks on FSN and Turner South. This year I called and complained several times and FSN sent me a flyer that showed the Hawks games as areas A,B, and C. I am supposidly in the C area but they have not shown any of the games. Last couple of years I got the number of an engineer in Atlanta at FSN and he would fix it so I could watch but he has left and they have this lady that either won't or don't know how to help me out. I refuse to ever watch Turner South again because I called on two separate occassions and both of the people were smartasses, they said the games were only shown in Georgia.

My dad has a dish and the FSN games are on his dish about 3 miles from my house. I knida like to watch the games in private at my office at home and I don't like the whole dish issue. Guess I will have to make a decision.

I've seen part of one game this year against Phoenix!