• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Woody goes, who do we go after?

tmac13

LOL . . I don't know if Lenny would come back here. Silas seems to be a guy that has no problem coaching young talent, and molding them into something tangible.

Whomever we get, we need either an offensive minded coach, or a great teacher. Maybe a Donn Nelson Jr. Hubie Brown would be ideal, but I don't think he's coaching again. Although they coached in the WNBA, I'd even take a look at guys like Michael Cooper and especially Bill Laimbeer. Laimbeer, if anything, could make us a tougher team mentally.

I'd even give Nolan Richardson a call, and see if he would be interested.

I thought Woody would be replaced middle of next year but maybe with rumors starting to fly we'll get it done early. I'd like to see us pick up Musselman. He turned Golden State around and then lost them in his second year. He learned from that and now has learned more from Fratello. He has a sytem to put in whereas vs whatever Woody is doing. Our players will like the change and will have a good second half of the season, especially since our schedule will be much easier then also. Get it done BK!

• Premium Member

Okay...so the additions of TJ Ford, Jamal McGloire, Bobby Simmons, and Bogut mean nothing here?

He's been given a decent team with a bonafide playmaker, not a developing team still searching for his identity. They can have him. Stotts was not the guy for THIS job; just like I believe Woody is not.