• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ basically said it after the game get a PG

WraithSentinel

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=260123001

Johnson hit 12-of-20 shots from the field, dished out six assists, came up with three steals and even had a block. He was much more effective with the return of Lue.

"He takes a lot of pressure off me," Johnson said. "I don't have to bring the ball up the court."

BK doesn't like to listen to the media or fans say it. Perhaps one of his players will get it through to him. JJ basically said it right there. This team need a PG. JJ seem to play better when he isn't rely on being the PG.

• Moderators

We have 3 point guards on the team and one doesn't even suit up. I'm tired of all the point guard talk. If there was one out there that was significantly better than what we have then we'd get one. We are playing right now with one player on the whole team who is taller than 6'8". This is a much more pressing need. This is why we look so awful against the Knicks, Heat, Pistons, Bucks.

Quote:

We are playing right now with one player on the whole team who is taller than 6'8".

so the following list of people are all (but one) injured?

6'9:

al harrington

josh smith

marvin williams

6'10:

batman

6'11:

zaza

7'0:

john edwards

i count 6, which is HALF of our 12 man roster (donta is in nbdl)

• Moderators

Excuse me 6'9"! And our 6'9" guys aren't exactly Ben Wallace.

There are 3 players on the roster taller than 6'9" and only one ever plays. Edwards is out (not that he played) and Batman might as well be in street clothes.

I like this kind of ball but we will get beat up by some teams this way. My point is we need bigs more than we need a middle of the road PG.