• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else disappointed with JJ?

Dukegotgame

JJ will reach that Michael Redd / Paul Pierce level when we get a PG.

As far as the price for JJ goes, we really don't know what that price is yet. Players like him do get the monetary max contracts all the time. He's a versatile enough player to warrant a deal like that. I mean, even Jalen Rose got a big contract once upon a time, and JJ is already better than Rose in his prime.

The one thing that JJ needs to work on, is his ability to draw fouls. And the only way to do that is to go hard to the rim. Even when he doesn't go hard to the rim, at least fake people into jumping, and then draw the foul that way.

LeBron was a master in getting to the line tonight ( even if some of those calls were ticky-tacky calls ). He knows that when the jumper isn't falling, he can always take it to the hole and try to draw contact to get points.

The Hawks as a whole are a jump shot settling team. And it kills us sometimes.,

Quote:

The Hawks as a whole are a jump shot settling team. And it kills us sometimes.,

Lately the Hawks have been focusing more on going to the basket. Tonight they had 42 pts in the paint through 3 quarters.

Then in the 4th the ball movement stalled as usual and they started settling for jumpers.

i dont understand why he insists on shooting a floater everytime he is in the lane. he is 6 8 with a very strong body and from the times i have seen him try to get up, he jumps very well. he should be trying to dunk it everytime he gets in that far and he will at least get a foul.

let me re state my stance that i think he is a very good overall player, but i feel people over rated his shooting and athelticsim. by the way i have seen him play before this year, but obviously i have gotten the chance to see more of him this year since he is on the hawks. so lets keep the dumbass comments out of this topic

Quote:

so lets keep the dumbass comments out of this topic

Then don't say things like this;

Quote:

i also dont think he looks that expolsive to me. and im comparing him to the kobe,lebron,wade, etc because thats the level i would like him to ulitmately reach.

People here know the game well enough that when you say stuff like that you just make yourself look bad.

Quote:

Quote:

so lets keep the dumbass comments out of this topic

Then don't say things like this;

Quote:

i also dont think he looks that expolsive to me. and im comparing him to the kobe,lebron,wade, etc because thats the level i would like him to ulitmately reach.

People here know the game well enough that when you say stuff like that you just make yourself look bad.

lol dont text my basketball knowledge. why it is stupid to compare jj to the next level of elite guards? do you think he has maxed out on his game? THAT makes YOU look bad.

oh and to whoever said something about me liking duke, keep going because it only shows you have nothing else to say