• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow this team is a big bad mess

capstone21

• Admin

I have one word....wow. Not a good wow but a wow this team needs changes. Watching these guys play is pretty hard.

The lack of a point guard, the lack of defence, lack of chemisty and the inability to box out anybody. That pretty much sums it up.

Ty Lue is terrible but the scarey thing is that he is our best real point guard.

We have so many sfs that we just rotate them in and out at the same position.

The Bulls have a lot of team speed and the Hawks don't. The Bulls had a field day with the Hawks last year too.

Zaza sucks. You can talk all you want about him being young or whatever but he is making Chandler look like an All-Star. it wasn't long ago that people here were making fun of Chandler's lack of production but he has 10/9 in the first half.

I see people keep talking about Childress's bball IQ but I don't see it. He makes some really boneheaded plays.

Smith looks like he is really in the doghouse.

• Admin

THe second half did make it a game and the big difference was Lue on the bench, JJ going crazy and yes Smith coming back in. Smith didn't score but he actually help play some defence. Salim has never met a shot he didn't like. I wish we had a point guard.

Great statline for Al.5 for 15 with a whopping 4 rebounds.

JJ with 40 WOW. Props to JJ. He has been on fire the last 4 games.

Marvin had 10 rebounds, 8 defensive.

Josh Smith had 10 rebounds, 6 defensive.

Al had 4 rebounds, 2 defensive.

Guess which one of these 3 played the most minutes.

Marvin had 7 rebounds in 21 minutes last game and 6 rebounds in 10 minutes the game before that.

• Premium Member

Nice Picture? laugh.gif

About Al. Al was not the reason the run stopped. It was the lack of a PG. Salim got the ball and just don't pass it... All he does is shoot. I mean, he gets the outlet, comes down and puts up a shot. I noticed that Smoove doesn't give Salim the ball. He would try to bring it up himself. Al didn't take but one shot on when he came back in. It was on Niocini and he got fouled in the process. so how is he being blamed. IN fact, Al was the one doing the right thing, tryig to get the ball to JJ.

Moreover, we could have taken over the lead during the run. The only man scoring during that run was Noicioni.... He was scoring with Marvin draped all over him. Marvin sending him to the line. He was the only Bull to score during the first 5 minutes of the 4th and your boy Marvin played a brand of "whatever, I don't care" defense. Role back your video tape and watch it.

Also notice... After Salim finally went out, Chicago countered with Ben Gordon. That was the dagger. We couldn't stop Ben Gordon. Is that Al's fault?? I hate to say it, but Gordon's speed was giving JJ trouble.

Quote:

Great statline for Al.5 for 15 with a whopping 4 rebounds.

JJ with 40 WOW. Props to JJ. He has been on fire the last 4 games.

Marvin had 10 rebounds, 8 defensive.

Josh Smith had 10 rebounds, 6 defensive.

Al had 4 rebounds, 2 defensive.

Guess which one of these 3 played the most minutes.

Marvin had 7 rebounds in 21 minutes last game and 6 rebounds in 10 minutes the game before that.

Yes! Even though it was a lost, our srengths and weaknesses were never so apparent as in this gane. Our future is something to look forward to....next year we draft a big....aquire a pg/sg that will compliment JJ. Marvin, Smoove, Chilz will be rotating, ZaZa and draft choice rotating, JJ will be getting his 40 minutes.

Question is, who will be the PG that we end up with for Harrington? Or will the Al SNT get us a big?

If I had my choice we draft a big and get a PG out of the Al deal....