• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Super Bowl XL

Squawker24

i think it all comes down to the battle of the LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.

Steelers are great at bringing the blitz from many different sides.

The Seahawks have one of the best (if not THE BEST) O-LINE in the NFL and one helluva RB that takes advantage of it.

The QB matchup is pretty good and the same goes w/ WRs.

i think the seahawks will play better than most expect. but i still call it a STEELERS victory (by single digits).

Quote:

agree, they get no respect because they aren't the "emotional favorite" but htey have a damned good team and are probably a lot more balanced than the steelers.

Seattle don't get any respect because they're a bad franchise.

A season of beating purely mediocre teams doesn't change that. I have no problems with Hasselbeck... But they have an average core of WR's and what would Alexander be without Walter Jones and Steven Hutchenson.

I'd like to see Seattle take it, but I'm putting my money on the Burgh. To me they're just the more impressive team all the way around, and they are hotter than hell right now. They beat three of the toughest teams in the league on the road in order to make it to Detroit, and I just read where the 6 AFC playoff teams had a 20-4 record against the NFC this season, while the 6 NFC playoff teams went 9-11 against the AFC.

And coupled with Seattle's extremely weak schedule, and their somewhat lame and entirely gassed playoff opponents- it's impossible to tell how good they actually are.

So I am feeling very, very strongly that Pittsburgh's gonna win this.