• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For all of yall talking sh_t about Joe johnson

Peoriabird

• Premium Member

Eat your 10 tons worth of crow!!!!

I hope this shuts all of that "what a bad trade" garbage for good!!!! And as far as people talking about point guard as the number one need on this team, you can shut up too! And for all of you who persist on coming up with all of these dumb azz trade proposals. Shut Up!!! This team is coming together and growing. Sure we need an athletic shot blocker in the front court to go along with Josh Smith to win consistenly but we have our foundation. Good Fycking win!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I really think the lion's share of the credit goes to Zaza. Down the stretch, I thought Zaza had been replaced by the ghost of Vlade.

He was making vet moves on vet. He hooked Rasheed and got it to look like Rasheed fouled him on the rebound!!! That is what set the stage for us to win. Without Zaza getting those two points with the clock off, I don't think we would have won.

Quote:

I really think the lion's share of the credit goes to Zaza. Down the stretch, I thought Zaza had been replaced by the ghost of Vlade.

He was making vet moves on vet. He hooked Rasheed and got it to look like Rasheed fouled him on the rebound!!! That is what set the stage for us to win. Without Zaza getting those two points with the clock off, I don't think we would have won.

I don't know about "lion's share", but you can give ZaZa his props. He got dominated in the first Detroit game, but he held his own tonight. You're right about those 2 free throws down the stretch. It was the difference between us getting a stop and going for a 2 . . or trying to tie the game with a 3 and still having to get a stop.

Joe wouldn't be overpaid if he got his 20 - 25 shots a game, like the other guys in that tax bracket do. It's not his fault that he's not looking to shoot 23 times a game.

He could very easily be a 25 ppg scorer in this league, if he had a gunner's mentality and shot the ball every time he touched it.

I know one thing. IF I had a choice between Michael Redd and Joe Johnson, I'm taking Joe any day of the week.