• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Terry in the 3pt shootout

Blunt91

I'd give him a pretty good chance. That competition is all about getting on a streak, and JT was always a guy who was a streaky three point shooter. He will either completely bomb out because he just can't get it going, or he will be at the top because he nails 13 in a row.

Quote:

Just saw on NBA.com that JT will be one of the condidates in the 3pointshootout. I don't think he has a chance to win but still I will be pulling for him since he is a former Hawk. How bout you guys?

I hope his arms fall off.

Quote:

Is there a reason all you guys don't like JT? It's not like he turned his back on the franchise or anything--we're the ones that let him go. He was nothing but good to the city of ATL.

Until he left, then he went out of his way to be unprofessional and slam Atlanta's fan base, and generally act like a spoiled brat.

Quote:

Is there a reason all you guys don't like JT? It's not like he turned his back on the franchise or anything--we're the ones that let him go. He was nothing but good to the city of ATL.

He was great while he was here, talking about being a hawk for life. then he badmouthed the city and the fans when he was gone. What a coward.

Quote:

Quote:

I hope his arms fall off.

I agree. I'll be booing.

Here's my rooting order:

Ray Allen

Dirk Nowitzki

----

Gilbert Arenas

Chauncey Billups

---

Quentin Richardson

---

Jason Terry

haha, that's classic. although i'd probably go for billups up in the top 3, cause i think he's underrated and i'm glad to finally see him in the mvp talk this year