• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KG's ejection

Plastic Man

did anyone else see kg get ejected on LP? he nearly had a triple-double and there was over 6min left in the 3rd. he was called for a charge while backin down battier. battier flopped and got the call. kg picked up the ball and tossed it in the stands a few rows behind the basket. it apparently hit a fan in the head. the fan acted as if he had just been shot and was taken out on a stretcher. if u see highlights, pay attention to that drama queen fan. what a loser! i smell a lawsuit comin. poor kg.

Yea I saw that and thought the same thing.. I feel really bad for KG too - either the fan was a huge pansy or just a major jackass, because its not like this was an away game for the Timberwolves. Starting a lawsuit against a rival player is at least a bit better than starting something with your hometown superstar. Either way he was rightfully booed when he was carted off on a stretcher.

Quote:

did anyone else see kg get ejected on LP? he nearly had a triple-double and there was over 6min left in the 3rd. he was called for a charge while backin down battier. battier flopped and got the call. kg picked up the ball and tossed it in the stands a few rows behind the basket. it apparently hit a fan in the head. the fan acted as if he had just been shot and was taken out on a stretcher. if u see highlights, pay attention to that drama queen fan. what a loser! i smell a lawsuit comin. poor kg.

Note that all the trouble started due to a FLOPPING DUKIE.

• Admin

yah dude was obviously on a money grab or just a massive puss. When I first heard about it, they said he "threw the ball" I expected it to be like, BEANED. But you see the video and he basically just flipped the ball up and it hit the guy. The kind of stuff that happens to ball kids during warmups when they're not paying attention. Yet this guy acts like someone punched him in the jimmy and stole his purse.

Quote:

yah dude was obviously on a money grab or just a massive puss. When I first heard about it, they said he "threw the ball" I expected it to be like, BEANED. But you see the video and he basically just flipped the ball up and it hit the guy. The kind of stuff that happens to ball kids during warmups when they're not paying attention. Yet this guy acts like someone punched him in the jimmy and stole his purse.

36_11_6.gif

Quote:

I know that was embarassing. You could see $$dollar$$ signs in his eyes. It was worse than the guy pretending to sue antonio davis' wife. Shaq is a better actor than that guy

• Premium Member

I swear man...lol If it was me, I would have fell out too. I would have laid on the floor and demanded a neck brace. I would have started crying...lol I would have got up and then swooned back to the floor with my hand on my head...

"Oh...the pain..."

lol

I'd be holding my neck, my head, my leg...lol grimmacing in pain... I'd act like a bonafide, spineless, sissy...lol

Nah, probably not. I'm not that kind of person to take advantage of a situation like that. Still, I don't really blame whomever that was that got hit. Money makes people do stranger sh!t.

Besides...KG shouldn't have thrown the ball in the stands. It's the principle of the thing. What if he had tossed it up there and it had landed on the face of someone's baby?

All crap aside, I wish I could see the replay somewhere.