• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Were we expecting a 25 wins or what?

rascurrein

I thought that we were expecting a 25-30 wins on this season. I know that we want more, but we have to consider that we have a young team. With a team with more experience we could be rigt now with 30 wins. We lost some games because of we are lacking on experience (players and coach).

So we need to slow down.

um...no idea. I did it, but that was at the onset of the season...of course for recreation purposes only.

I also took the suns at +43.5 (done and done) and the Lakers at +41.5...though my largest sum (by far) was the Hawks at 21.5

26 was my guess, and I'm a little worried we won't hit it. My adjusted guess would be 25. The radio gys made a good point last night about facing teams in playoff races and seeding battles. What are we playing for? Sadly some of the guys are probably playing for individual purposes at this point.

The way Woody is playing JJ and Al, you gotta wonder if he has a bonus clause in his contract. The article in todays paper talked about getting to 30 wins . . . a 'brindge too far,' makes me wonder if that's where he gets a bonus?

This time last year he was giving Josh and Josh all the minutes to help the develop.

Is hard to say. I think JJ is the key player in our team. But if you take a look at Al's numbers i can't understand why he is having so much minutes in court. I think we need him, but maybe is time to give him some rest.

I don't know if he is taking all the responsability of the team, or he is just playing for himself waiting for a contract with other team. He is shooting too much.

And it seems to me that Woody is giving more minutes to Edwards just to get him ready for the next season, so i don't know what's happening on Woody's mind.

I have an idea of what would happen in the next season, but wanna wait 5 more games to post it here.

Terrible start, in the beginning of the season.

Overworked starters in the ending.

In between, Hawks were pretty good.

New teammates, plus the facing of death to a young man

they all knew on a daily basis = Bad beginning.

Starters so used up they haven't really got the energy

to turn it on, once they are on the floor = Bad ending.

Middle of the season wasn't bad, not really. Lots of

games Hawks were "Right There" until the final minures,

then they would loose. Inexperience was the biggest

reason. We hope to eliminate that next season.

Expectations? At least 20. Hoping for over 30. But,

getting double last season's total of 13 shouldn't be

too much to hope, would it?

Still, Hawks arer a couple of seasons away. Add some

new pieces this off season, add enough wins to make

things interesting, then, Hawks should be ready to rumble !!

cool.gif