IToldUSO

Besides Pippen was a better player than Tracy

McGrady anyway.If the league was as strong

as it was in 1994 Tmac wouldn't have had the

Magic in the playoffs last year in the LEASTERN

Conference.

LOL you expect Kobe to carry Samki Walker to

beat the Blazers.What a retard.

That cast of characters around Kobe couldn't beat ANYBODY in the NBA in a 7 game series. Take Kobe away from that group and you have Fisher, George, Horry, Walker and Samake. That is pathetic! The Lakers had a 3 point lead when Kobe left early in the 2nd quarter with a sprained ankle and when he returned late in the quarter, they were down 18. Those guys suck!

Even when Fox comes back, the Lakers won't have much around Kobe unless Shaq comes back at the same time. If the Lakers win the title this year, Shaq and Kobe will both be healthy for most of the season because without those guys, the Lakers are the worst team in the NBA.

• Premium Member

Are his teammates messing that up too? Have you been watching? He's not being doubled but with one man on him, he's shooting like 38%. That sucks. Tmac and Pierce are sometimes doubled and they never wilt like Kobe does. Call it what you want... I'm enjoying the slide and really if you watch closely, Shaq is too.

He was 9 for 29 against SA and then he was 9-18 in the next game. Yes that's 38% total but they have only played 2 games and his fg% will dewfinitely improve.

He had 10 rebs in both games and several assists as well. He defended well too, he just doesn't have any help. As for double teams, he was doubled a LOT in both games but particualrly by Portland.

Pierce never wilts? What was that 3 for 16 performance tonight then? The Celtics just suffered the worst lost in their HISTORY!

As for the Lakers losing, [censored] I'm enjoying it too! I hope they lose every game. That still doesn't make Kobe any less of a player.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

As for the Lakers losing, [censored] I'm enjoying it too! I hope they lose every game. That still doesn't make Kobe any less of a player.

Weren't you the one who tried to suggest that Kobe is better than Tmac because Kobe's team wins and Tmac's couldnt' get out of the first round of the playoffs?

Sounds hypocritical here. with Kobe losing it doesn't matter weather they win or lose??

Also... Tmac's shooting over 55% from the field... Go back to our top 5 players poll? Kobe is putting on his best Stackhouse imitation and sad part about it is that Stackhouse scored better. Kobe is not in the same league as Tmac....

I'll give you Pierce... Playing with Walker and chucking threes is ruining his game.

Show me where I said Kobe was better than T Mac. I've said on many occasions that I seem them as being about equal.

As for the shooting %, T Mac has Hill back to take pressure off him but more importantly, they've played TWO games! TWO! Talk to me when the playoffs come around and I'll tell you who I think is best. As for now, I still think their about even.