• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congrats to SAR

capstone21

Quote:

one and only reason that i like SAc

Go Reef!!!

Yeah, congrats, Shareef. Only problem is that they had to remove SAR from the starting lineup in favor of Kenny Thomas to get better. He's cancerous.

Quote:

Quote:

one and only reason that i like SAc

Go Reef!!!

Yeah, congrats, Shareef. Only problem is that they had to remove SAR from the starting lineup in favor of Kenny Thomas to get better. He's cancerous.

That's just assinine. Zach Randolph broke SAR's jaw and when he was ready to play KT had already meshed with the starting unit. SAR willingly came off the bench, did not complain and has been very solid in that role. He could just as easily regained his starting position but Adelman liked KT's effort with the starters.

Also KT maintains that he is more comfortable starting and I believe this also led to the decision to keep everyone happy.

I'm proud of SAR and happy that he will get to play in the playoffs. If SAC can keep their defense going there is no reason they can't reach the finals. The Artest trade really transformed this team.

Not real sure why people here love him so much. But today showed why he is never in the playoffs. He cant lead and is lazy. I was happy when we got him...then more happy to see him go.

Quote:

Not real sure why people here love him so much. But today showed why he is never in the playoffs. He cant lead and is lazy. I was happy when we got him...then more happy to see him go.

Yeah it was all Shareef's fault. The rest of the Kings had nothing to do with this loss, it was simply Shareef's inability to "lead". One game in a best of seven playoff series really shows a player's laziness. I mean why don't Kenyon Martin and Carmelo Anthony just go home? The Wizards should simply just give up.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah it was all Shareef's fault. The rest of the Kings had nothing to do with this loss, it was simply Shareef's inability to "lead". One game in a best of seven playoff series really shows a player's laziness. I mean why don't Kenyon Martin and Carmelo Anthony just go home? The Wizards should simply just give up.

Never once did I say it was Shareef's fault, but you can see with the way he carries himself on the floor why he never got the starting job back. He's just not that aggresive, and he is slow. The guy would rather take 20-footers than play inside.

I just won't forget the lackluster effort he gave while he was in Atlanta. Some people still like and defend him, but I was so happy to see him go. I am sure he is a great guy and all, but I got sick of watching him dog it.

Quote:

Never once did I say it was Shareef's fault, but you can see with the way he carries himself on the floor why he never got the starting job back. He's just not that aggresive, and he is slow. The guy would rather take 20-footers than play inside.

No, you didn't say it, but it seemed implied. Heck, I'm man enough to admit that I may have read it wrong. I've heard the same things about Dirk and KG, not that I'm implying Shareef is in their class. You play to your strengths, and Shareef at 6'9" is an undersized 4. He is not athletic like Kenyon Martin, or as bulky as other 4's, so his game should be on the outside. Where he does hurt a team is on the defensive end. He is not big enough to guard 4's, and he is not quick enough to guard 3's.

Quote:

I just won't forget the lackluster effort he gave while he was in Atlanta. Some people still like and defend him, but I was so happy to see him go. I am sure he is a great guy and all, but I got sick of watching him dog it.

The Hawks did a poor job of covering up his weaknesses, which is why I've never doubted his effort. Big Dog was a poor fit, and Glover never developed into the type of starting caliber guard this team needed. The Hawks had an undersized frontline back then also, and there was no way that team was going to be successful on the defensive end. The ideal starting lineup for the Hawks would have been JT, (insert shooting guard who can handle the ball), Shareef, Theo, and Nazr. Theo never had a strong enough "base" to guard most centers in the league, and would have been better suited at the 4. Shareef would have had trouble stopping most 3's, but the shotblocking ability of Theo would have negated many drives to the basket. I believe Shareef gave good effort, but the team chemistry just wasn't there.