• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe took 47 shots

It reminds me of a great RB without any threat of a passing game.

There is less than nothing in LA besides Kobe right now. Everyone knew who was going to shoot, as you said, much like in PHL, and the result was like Corey Dillon seeing 8 man fronts.

I laughed out loud because, though I jumped into the game often last night, and it seemed like Kobe was shooting a bit, I didn't realize it was 47 times....

• Admin

He has a bad game or two and you look at him to say he's not as good as someone else. This only AFTER he was named the most efficient player in the league through 4 games. whatever! Three near triple doubles and diesel keeps his mouth shut, Lurking in the shadows waiting for Kobe to mess up so he can say something

Pierce is NOTHING without walker, period. T-mac is the only one of your lust players that gets it done without another 20ppg player standing next to him, and T-mac might well have one of those this year. Kobe: 3 fewer points, more considerably more rebounds AND more assists on a team with a much weaker supporting cast? yeah, whatever.

You say that Kobe isn't as good as other guys because he has shaq. next thing you'll say that his stats are inflated because he's the only guy on the team. laughable.

• Premium Member

Kobe is a good player. But put in the same situation that Tmac, Iverson, and Pierce have faced and Kobe is no better than they.

I can't believe you ninnys had the gall to say that he was better than Tmac and KG?

KG's teams win 50 games per.

If Shaq doesn't play this season, the Lakers are on their way to: 28-54.

and the sad part about it is that the four losses were:

San Antonio, Portland, Boston, and Cleveland.

NOT all top teams...

So, he tries hard and gets a triple double. Whipty do... 2 wins. What did you think he'd do after being criticized as he was.

All I'm saying is honestly, look at Kobe, then look at Tmac, Pierce, and KG... Who is better? Without the veil of Shaq surrounding Kobe, you find that he's not the next Jordan. 17-47, 0-8 from 3.... Blame something Kobe!!

" The Arena was too Cold, I couldn't feel the grooves on the ball". Kobe.

:lol

You put Kobe on Boston last night and Pierce on LA on who do you think would have won? Please! LA SUCKS right now. They don't even have Fox. They have no real scorers to take any pressure off Kobe. Who is going to consistently score on that team right now besides Kobe? Samaki Walker had by far his best game against Boston but he still sucks, Horry doesn't show up until playoff time, George is still learning but he's no socrer and Fisher has sucked for a season and a half now. The Lakers have NO options other than Kobe. If he doesn't play great, they have NO chance to win. In Boston, Pierce has an All Star beside him and he also has a guy like Tony Delk who can score big too. KG has Wally Z. Even T Mac had guys last year who could put the ball in the hole in Armstrong, Miller and Garrity. The Lakers have NOTHING without Kobe or Shaq. If Kobe and Shaq left LA, I don't think they would win 15 games.

"Kobe is a good player. But put in the same situation that Tmac, Iverson, and Pierce have faced and Kobe is no better than they."

- i dont think Kobe is BETTER than TMAC, but on the same level- OH YEAH!

its like comparing APPLES and ORANGES... this debate can go on forever... TMAC too has his BAD DAYS... c'mon!

"If Shaq doesn't play this season, the Lakers are on their way to: 28-54."

- arent they at .500 w/o SHAQ rite now? u never know.... i actually think KOBE could take this team as the 8th seed in the WESTERN CONFERENCE.... just an opinion though...