• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A little off topic but... well maybe...

Diesel

Who voted for Hawks??

I voted for Thrashers because in hockey you never know, just like the USA did it in 1980, when they beat the best team Russia.

Falcons were my second choice, but i don't think they can do it with Mike "TWH" Vick(turnover waiting to happen) as a QB.

Braves, i think they will miss the playoffs this year. Mets are awfully good. But they have good young players.

Hawks, it's really hard to win a championship in basketball.

I mean you really have to be dominant like today Detroit Pistons are, it's just hard to put 5 quality starters that know their roles and plus to count on your bench players.

• Premium Member

NFL...

The NFC just got stronger.

NYG, SEA, CAR, DAL, TB and WAS all look to be strong for some years.

NHL....

How good are the thrashers? They just missed the playoffs. It was injuries to the goalie behind it. However, had they gone, how strong are they?

NBL....

The Braves are retooling again. The Braves have probably the most successful program for developing young players.. BUT.. They choke every year. However, they're in it every year...

NBA.....

The East is weak. Getting stronger. Our GM has us a long way from contending.

As long as they can keep McKay as GM. If he takes over as commissioner then I am not so sure. The moves he made this year were genious. traded a 1st for John Abraham and a 3rd rd(through another trade) which turned into Jimmy Williams. Lawyer Milloy and chris coker added to the secondary will be huge. This may be the year if White and Jenkins improve.

I don't follow hockey so I can't say anything about the thrashers but I believe the braves will still compete for the series but won't win it all again until an independent owner is found. NO MORE CORPORATE OWNERSHIP!

Speaking off lets start a petition to ban corporations form owning any sports franchise.