• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kendall Gill:Kobe doesn't face the double teams

"People who say that[Kobe is better] just don't remember" veteran kendall gill said."Kobe scores 28 points and hardly sees double teams because of shaq.Michael use to score 33 against triple-teams."

"He was nasty,"gill said.

"How do I say this diplomatically?" bucks head coach george karl said."I think kobe's on a great path.But your still talking about the best player I've ever seen play basketball.Kobe's great every once and a while but michael jordan was the best player I'd ever seen play basketball over a long period of time.So I'm having trouble with that one."

Diesel are you Kendall Gill?

http://www.startribune.com/stories/511/3421581.html

Jordan doesnt belong in the TOP 50 players of all time... NOPE! he doesnt!...

he belongs in a higher category by himself...

there are ALLSTARS, TOP 50 PLAYERS, and JORDANS....

KOBE in an allstar.... if the league ever composes a TOP 100 list, he may be in it (depending on how the rest of his career goes.. remember, hes still young)....

but he will never be a JORDAN...

-SAME WITH MCGRADY!

• Premium Member

Even under moderate pressure (Ira), Kobe can be shut down.

However, Jordan would face the mighty pistons... And they would put Mark Arguire and Joe Dumars on Jordan and Jordan would still find a way to get 43-48 points. NEVER SHUT DOWN.

Until the Jordan rules.

However, Kobe can't put up 30 against Ira. Come on.

When Lenny was running Ron Harper and Craig Ehlo on Jordan for a whole game and Jordan still get 33-35.

Gill is right, Kobe is overhyped. He's no Jordan. Sheez, Tmac is closer to Jordan than Kobe... Pierce too if you want to be honest. At least these guys have faced double teams.

shoot Look Now. It's almost 10 games in and the Lakers have done just what I said they would. LOSE. Kobe is calling Shaq's doctor begging for him to be released because without Shaq, Kobe is ordinary. Not much different than Jerry Stackhouse.