• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two Live Stews; Stephn A. Smith is a Troll

wasBlackHawkDown

Is it just me or is this the most entertaining sports radio show in history, I turn away from Ryan Cameron to listen to these guys everyday. I think they should be national I sure as hell would rather hear them than that LOUD ----Sucker Steven A Smith yell about his arrogant and mostly uninformed opinion about some random subject.

I am seriously considering starting a campaign to have him kicked off ESPN, although his show isnt bad, the fact that he is on it ruins it. Anyway I dont want to see his stupid face on ESPN, PTI or Around the Horn again. Seriously does he think yelling makes his opinions more valid? confused.gif

Yes, BHD hates Black people too.... who would have thunk it. LOL

Stephen A. Smith....it's an enigma as to how he has made it this far. He must have compromising pictures of important people is all I can think of. As for the Stews. I'm not being an a-hole by saying this but the few times I have been able to pick up 790, I have listened to them and they just sound like two Stephen A. Smiths "lite." They are just talking over each other and being loud too! I can't understand what they're saying! It's been a while so maybe they've changed..I dunno.

LOL! Yeah I listen to the Stews on ht net alot because I cant here 790 all that well, but the reception isnt that bad. I live in the city so my signal is usually clear. But I dont see the comparison between the stews and Stephen A. , He spends most of his time admittedly dissing any black person that " starts getting out of line so white folks wont think that he is with them" The stews have too much integrity to do any such Bullshhh.