• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Chicago selects Roy...

Diesel

• Premium Member

It was not just an opinion, he questioned others who have said that S. Williams have reached the height of his potential and then showed ways that Williams can improve.

How is that not "the truth"?

Quote:

It was not just an opinion, he questioned others who have said that S. Williams have reached the height of his potential and then showed ways that Williams can improve.

How is that not "the truth"?

You're missing the point. You clearly feel, from your earlier post, that you are ostracized because you always speak "the truth." I disagree with this for two reasons: 1) what you say is often opinion, and 2) it's not that you argue your point of view (usually fairly solidly, IMO), it's that it's to the point of nausea. I think much of the 'Squawk would back me up on this.

Personally, I love it. Keep on doing what you're doing! You personally make Hawksquawk more exciting than the Hawks themselves.

• Premium Member

Quote:

You clearly feel, from your earlier post, that you are ostracized because you always speak "the truth."

Holy change of subject Batman...

So this was never about anything that champ stated but just part of a continual attack on Diesel?

and just to make this subject change less relevant..

I think that anyone who talks on the wrong side of those 5 sacred Cows of HS will be attacked by the HS malitia. It works without fail. That weather it be factual or opinion.

You changed the subject with the below reply, from a player being a solid pick that you agree with to the posters statement being some sort of political manifesto that he will be "ostracized" for. Great word Dr Zachary!

As always, good entertainment Diesel...

Quote:

You're new around here, but you speak the truth...

It won't be long before you are outcasted for speaking it...

Quote:

Quote:

Holy change of subject Batman...

So this was never about anything that champ stated but just part of a continual attack on Diesel?

and just to make this subject change less relevant..

I think that anyone who talks on the wrong side of those 5 sacred Cows of HS will be attacked by the HS malitia. It works without fail. That weather it be factual or opinion.

[/indent]

Good stuff Diesel....Thanks again