• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq vs Jordan!!! big DEBATE! please HELP!!!

cyman3

me and my roommate were fighting over this debate. I need ur help, tell me ur INPUT!

1)Shaq vs Jordan... one on one, WHO WINS?

Shaq- (in his prime... it might not have passed, and if thats the case... take his BEST YEAR)

Jordan- in his prime

so who WINS? so would win, PRIME JORDAN vs PRIME SHAQ on-one-on to 11 (make it, take it)?

2)Shaq's champion LAKERS vs Jordan's champion BULLS? who would win?

- im aware that THIS IS AN OPINION QUESTION and that theres no clue ANSWER (like 1+1 = 2).... but its an argument me and my roommate had, and i would like u guys to make ur points...

- i will tell u my INPUT after u guys respond... i went one way, my roommate the other... i dont want to tell u what i think, cuz then it might be BIASED... so please.. answer!

Sorry you probably should tell your friend to look

at the shape the league is in now compared to

them.While the Bulls had to top teams like The

Seattle Sonics the Lakers beat teams like Philly

and NJ who are considered good teams by today's

standards.

Look at the Laker supporting cast without Shaq.Shaq

never goes up againest other tough centers now.

MJ by a large margin.Shaq will never have the effect

on the NBA that MJ had.Arenas don't sellout hoping

to see Shaq play.

• Premium Member

That is really a legit question. Being a much bigger man, Jordan will always get the call on Shaq when Shaq drops the shoulder.

However, all things being equal ref wise, Jordan wins.

In the time that I hated Jordan, the one thing that I realized is that Jordan was driven to be the best ever. Shaq doesn't have that drive. [censored] that the reason Jordan still plays now. He can't give it up. To Jordan, Competition is a drug. For Shaq, he can quit anytime.

Therefore, you never seen Jordan have a bad moment in a big game.

Before Shaq became the big aristotle, he had bad moments in big games. He was totally dominated in the NBA finals by Hakeem. He was outclassed by Ewing in the playoffs early in his career. He was made a fool of by Stockton/Malone as a Laker.

How the matchup with Jordan will go... It will be a tooth to nail game... However, Jordan will will himself to a win. He won't quit. Never quit. In his prime, Jordan would have made quick work of Shaq. But then again, it depends on who the refs are.