• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Draft Chat 6:30 pm ET June 28th

kudzu23

I'll be in class too with my laptop so expect to see me in the chatroom unless the professor sweeps around to see what we're doing. If BK chooses Gay or O'Bryant with the 5th pick while mentioning the word 'upside' when the rest of the ESPN crew grills him like a steak on Memorial Day, I'll have to excuse myself from the class to keep from blurting out something that will get me dismissed...permanently.

• Admin

For those who can't watch the TV coverage of the draft on WEDNESDAY night, Brandon "Home Team" Leak, who does the Hawks pre and post game shows for 790 The Zone will be hosting a draft show live from Philips Arena between 7-9pm. Feel free to listen to their web stream if you can't be in front of a TV or if you prefer more local coverage. He will be taking calls as well. So try to get in and let him know what you think of the picks and how you feel about the Hawks in general.

Here's a direct link. If you click it before 7pm on WEDNESDAY, you will just get whatever show they have on the air at the time.

790 The Zone's live Draft Party with Brandon 'Home Team" Leak