• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poor Lakers...

Diesel

1)Shaq is still warming up DIESEL. I mean, if u are gonna make fun of the LAKERS for every single loss this season... that be extremely stupid! I dont care if MEMPHIS beats the LAKERS on a given day.... its all about making the playoffs and winning the championship.

It doesnt matter if the LAKERS are #1 seed or #8 seed, they will go far to the playoffs... how far??? if u wanna MARK MY WORDS, i say atleast CONFERENCE FINALS! u can mark my words DIESEL! whether they loss to the BULLS during the season or not, they will go to the CONFERENCE FINALS!

SHAQ had an OFF GAME... he missed lots of easy shots.... just wait and he'll go back to his usual self.

2)How about that talk about TRACY MCGRADY being better than KOBE? did u look at their stats???? almost IDENTITICAL (except Kobe had more rebounds, McGrady had more assist)...

• Premium Member

Tmac's team won.

Kobe with Shaq who scored 28 and pulled down a number of rebounds didn't.

Don't give me the Shaq had an off game crap. Shaq didn't play that badly.

The truth of the matter is that the Lakers are in trouble. There's blood in the water. I suspect by Jan. They will be beating some teams... However, like I told you this summer... THE LEAGUE is getting better and the Lakers are getting older.

it says it on the FIRST SENTENCE of the article u have posted!

"Tracy McGrady had teammates to back him up, and Kobe Bryant didn't."

- I agree the LEAGUE is getting better... they actually give the LAKERS competition... but when it comes to the playoffs, the LAKERS is still the team TO BEAT!

• Premium Member

Right now,

Tmac is far more better the team player/leader than Kobe.

Tmac assists better.

Not just assists to build up stats... But assists that help his team win.

Tmac doesn't down talk his teammates. Read the article. Kobe breaks rule number 1 of team play. "We win as a team, we lose as a team." Not Kobe. Kobe says... Damnit we could have won if you guys would have played better. What's the deal with Kobe's criticism of Walker? Right now, Kobe is a brat and all his flaws are out ther efor everyone to see.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

"He's going to get his and I'm going to get mine,'' McGrady said. "My thing is, I just started getting my teammates involved.''

That's Tmac of RIGHT NOW.

In reply to:

"I'm not happy with the way guys are coming off the bench and their heads are not in the game,'' said Bryant, who made 14 of 31 shots. "If you're going to come off the bench and spell a player for five minutes, you can't have mental lapses.''

Bryant also called out teammate Samaki Walker, who was placed on the injured list Tuesday with a strained lower back.

"He is not hurting any more than I am,'' Bryant said. "I am out there playing, and he should be, too.''

That's Kobe of right now.

However, even if you look in the past. There is no player in the league that is as much of a BRAT as Kobe has been. I mean Kobe would allow his team to continue losing just so he can see if he can pull it out in the end. Even Iverson is not that selfish and bratish.

All hail Showboat... Bryant.