• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Theres another allen IVERSON in the league!

cyman3

Some people are going to regret passing on him. How bad could Denver use his scoring ability right now? In addition, as good as Gooden is, Memphis is LOADED at PF. Wagner would have made a lot of sense there too. Same goes for GS. So far, the only rookie I think I'd rather have right now is MAYBE Ming and I think Wagner is better than him right now.

I think the team that regrets it the most is Chicago because they were the team that actually considered taking him over Williams and now it might come back to haunt them.

They got no scorers on the team except for Rose, who can also run the point forward spot. Curry is their future center, but he is not capable of any type of offensive role, good rebounder and the same goes for Chandler. No offense, but good D and good rebounding. And Crawford wouldn't be complaining for PT if Wagner was up there.

• Premium Member

Memphis.

I know they have a pG, but they had several PFs. Because he played at UM, he would be perfect for them.

However, the bigger question is this.

Does Juanny's emergence mean goodbye to the Labron James sweepstakes in Cleveland?

or

could we see this lineup in the future:

James, Juanny, Davis, Miles, Big Z?

Watch out young guns!!!

in the Houston win tonight. Ming outplayed the reigning league MVP last night and his team got the win. He even blocked one of Duncan's patented fadeaways. You might not like Ming but give him credit where credit is due. Did you think he would put up numbers like that against Duncan and D Rob as a rookie? I know he is going to be a very good player in a few years but even I didn't expect him to be able to put up 27 on TD and D Rob as a rookie. That is impressive.