• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Rumors Sunday

DrReality

Indy papers lamenting the fact they lost out on Peja after going through the ordeal with Artest.

The Pacers now have nothing in return for Artest, who still has two years and a player option on his contract with the Kings. The Pacers are expected to try to acquire Atlanta Hawks forward Al Harrington, who spent his first six seasons in Indiana, in a sign-and-trade deal.

I agree for the most part. They are a playoff team if they lose nothing else (FA wise) and add AL. So draft picks I dont think would be worth that much to us. I was thinking maybe granger (then package him with someone else and get something) and some picks....but in the end I think AL would hopefully fetch us something better from somewhere else.

Jez, you wouldn't jump at the oppourtunity to get Tinsley? I know they would have to give up more than just Tinsley but like you said they don't really have anything other than Small Forwards which we already have. Larry Bird already stated at the draft that they are keeping J.O.

They really don't have any players or than O'Neil that anybody wants and they have already stated that they were not going to trade him. Why would we want Tinsley. He is injured all the time and when is isn't Anthony Johnson outplayed him for his spot.

He is one of the most undependable PGs in the league as far as injuries go, and I believe he is an awful FT shooter as well. He can have a good game every once in a while, but he is far from the type of PG that I would consider to be acceptable.

I was just looking at their roster to see what players we might like and I came to one conclusion..Rick Carlisle must be the best coach in the history of the NBA to make it to the playoffs with that roster..They really don't have the kind of talent that most teams have..It has to be smoke and mirrors..