• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andre Miller for Jason Terry TRADE???

cyman3

No Because, we are not really upgrading so much at the point. As a matter of fact JT has been just as good as Dre. But threal reason I say no is because we lack so much behing the 3 line and JT is one heck of a 3pt shooter and Dre cant shoot a 3 even if his life depended on it.

• Premium Member

Dre led the league in assists last yr. He's a big gaurd that can rebound and defend. JT has problems defending becuase of size. ON the switch, JT is normally used and abused (mike Miller). Dre is also a more consistent scorer. The thing that JT has on dre is Speed. BUT does that help us. We have GROB and SAR running down the court. We are not that fast of a team.

I think the Clippers would be interested merely from a financial point of view. I believe that with Odom, Dre, and Brand all expecting to be paid this season and the Clipps being as woeful as they have been, Sterling would snip some corners and pay Terry less than he's paying dre for about the same output.

Dre's shortcoming is that he doesn't shoot from outside. However, if we get dre', we'll have less need for a defense only 2. We could probably trade for a 2 that can shoot the money ball.

Im not sure how much people actually watch Andre Miller. In my mind, hes one of the most overrated players in the league. He went from being underrated to overrated. I think people just look at his assist total and the team he was on and think hes great. The truth is, his assists were inflated last year because he played with Wesley Person and Lamond Murray, thats how he got the majority of his assists. They would just catch and shoot. Their offense was based on Person comin off screens. They were not hard passes, anybody could have made them. Then theres his defense, hes strong and is a pretty good post defender on PGs. Thats about it. He has terrible lateral movement. Hes one of the least quick point guards in the league. When he has to, he cant create his shot as well as Terry. Not even close. Dre is a good player, but is very overrated by most people.

If it's a pure PG we're in need of, I'd much rather wait for T.J. Ford out of Texas. We couldn't play him in the backcourt with JT b/c of his size (5'10), so I could see trading JT away. But, at the rate we're playing, we may be sitting with a top 10 pick anyway.

As a biased Duke fan, I also have to mention Duhon, but I think Ford is still a better PG than he.

I think JT probably should be turned into a Bobby

Jackson type of player.But honestly,no matter

who has played point so far they have struggled

and Brevin even had some struggles.The times I

seen him in Memphis he played alot better there

than he did here.

Why does guys play bad under Kruger that played

that good before Lon?Just like JJ played well for

Lenny than he did for Lon.Mahorn obviousally

had difference of opinion......I don't think Toni

liked Lon alot either.Something needs to be done

however.