• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Movie

WhoStoleMyBeer

I didn't see one of these here, so I figured I'd start one. Basically a typical favorite movie thread that you'd find on any other forum. Just post about your favorite movie and then talk about it.

Green Street Hooligans has to be my new favorite. I just love this movie, I mean, the acting is just spectacular. If you saw the fight scenes, I mean, wow, those are just some of the best fight scenes I've seen in a movie lately.

What are your recommendations?

• Premium Member

I just saw Star Wars Episode III and it cleared up that 30 year Mystery that I've been holding on to... but unfortunately, it's not my favorite.

I think everybody should have a copy of Friday...

Quote:

The Big Lebowski is my favorite movie. It's got it all

TBL is in my top 5.

My top 5 (not in any order):

Big Lebowski

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Freddy Got Fingered*

Mulholland Drive

Billy Madison

*the best movie ever made

Quote:

I didn't see one of these here, so I figured I'd start one. Basically a typical favorite movie thread that you'd find on any other forum. Just post about your favorite movie and then talk about it.

Green Street Hooligans has to be my new favorite. I just love this movie, I mean, the acting is just spectacular. If you saw the fight scenes, I mean, wow, those are just some of the best fight scenes I've seen in a movie lately.

What are your recommendations?

I just wached that movie last week. It's great and everything they do it's real life. Back in my country that's what we have a 2 rivals that everybody in the city had to step on one side. We used to go to the soccer games on small trains, but we always made a mess and damaged the windows and seats so the trains stoped working when there was a soccer game. We used to walk in a group about 20-30km and sing on our way there it was just so much fun.

I recommend you guys watch that movie specialy you Lascar.

Regardless of what we all consider our favorite movie *NOW*.. our opinions will all change in 3 short weeks. All I can say is:

samuel_jackson.jpg

SNAKES ON A PLANE

Quote:

Mary Poppins

and I'm dead serious on that one...people always make fun of me because of it but it was my favorite movie growing up and quite frankly it still is

after Mary Poppins is Billy Madison though

<3 <3

Glad to see someone besides me appreciates Billy Madison.

I just looked it up and realized what movie that is. I saw a trailer for that a while back and was pumped about seeing it (despite elijah wood's presence). But did it get cancelled in the theaters and go straight to dvd or something? I don't recall it coming out.

Quote:

Quote:

Mary Poppins

and I'm dead serious on that one...people always make fun of me because of it but it was my favorite movie growing up and quite frankly it still is

<3 <3

Its like the only movie that I can honestly say I know word for word

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mary Poppins

<3 <3

Its like the only movie that I can honestly say I know word for word

Good! You'll get most of the jokes I make on this board that a lot of people miss! smile.gif

Quote:

donnie darko, tombstone, big lebowski, days of thunder, run ronnie run, team america, goodfellas, dazed and confused, almost famous, the goonies

team america and the goonies are in my top ten!

• Moderators

Some favorites:

Comedy: Spinal Tap, Search for the Holy Grail, Something About Mary

Action: Matrix, Fallen, Alien/Aliens

Drama/Thriller: Shawshank Redemption, Silence of the Lambs, Amadeus

Misc: Pulp Fiction, Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Exorcist, LOTR, Citizen Kane, Dr. Strangelove

I think it would be impossible to name a single favorite for me - too many great movies that appeal in very different ways.