Sekou's latest blog about Al and JJ...

flava

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

If playing zero defense and shooting 43% from the field is a homerun then someone needs to stop watching Double A ball and join the rest of us in the Show.

Our newest Marvin hater!!!

lol try again. Chris Paul hater actually. Paul is a horrible defensive player and the only thing people talk about is his assists. Instant offense....for both teams.

• Premium Member

Thanks man. I used to be registered on the old board but I've been lurking here since. Realgm boards can get slow or just bogged down with trolls from other teams at times. Its nice having a Hawks only forum that has been a community for years. Jaywalker always got on my ass for not posting here more actually. tongue.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If playing zero defense and shooting 43% from the field is a homerun then someone needs to stop watching Double A ball and join the rest of us in the Show.

Our newest Marvin hater!!!

lol try again. Chris Paul hater actually. Paul is a horrible defensive player and the only thing people talk about is his assists. Instant offense....for both teams.

Welcome to the Squawk, Sothron!

Quote:

Quote:

so BK doesn't hit a home run on every transaction (sign cassell, SNT for magloire, draft foye). he has hit enough (JJ, Zaza, MW) to be batting .500....

You see JJ and MW as home runs? What is Paul then? And while I agree about the JJ deal being necessary, I'm not too sure how good it will be until after we give up our pick in a deep draft next year.

Using the baseball analogy, I would call the SW drafting episode giving away our signs and hitting a sacrifice fly with a man on first.

W

Walter could you please do us a favor and become an effin Hornets fan. Since you like Paul so much go talk about that MFer on the hornets board.

Right now I am declaring a jihad on anyone still bitching about Chris Paul. And if you don't want to get bombed on, I suggest that you ignore my posts from now on!!!

Diesel, I equate your hate of Marvin to my hate of Shelden. But I can say, Marvin is going to be the real deal. That's the way I feel. He improved from a deer-in-the-headlights looking rookie to a functional player who'll be better than Shelden any day of the week. And in a few more years, we won't have to hear about how we should have taken Paul!

He has got the prettiest swing on the team. Putting the ball in play is what he'll do this year!

Quote:

Quote:

so BK doesn't hit a home run on every transaction (sign cassell, SNT for magloire, draft foye). he has hit enough (JJ, Zaza, MW) to be batting .500....

You see JJ and MW as home runs? What is Paul then? And while I agree about the JJ deal being necessary, I'm not too sure how good it will be until after we give up our pick in a deep draft next year.

Using the baseball analogy, I would call the SW drafting episode giving away our signs and hitting a sacrifice fly with a man on first.

W

see?

it's not that we simply disagree with your views about the marvin pick that gets us

it's your insistence on using the 'search' function to find EVERY post that mentions 'mw' or 'marvin' or 'williams' or anything else even vaguely related to marvin and then sidetrack the thread with your opinion on marvin

we know ur opinion on him; why bring it up EVERY thread?

19 of the 20-odd posts after your post were about MARVIN, instead of about jj/al, which this thread WAS about

do u seriously not see this?

edit: this post makes 20 of the 25 posts smile.gif

Quote:

Walter could you please do us a favor and become an effin Hornets fan. Since you like Paul so much go talk about that MFer on the hornets board.

Right now I am declaring a jihad on anyone still bitching about Chris Paul. And if you don't want to get bombed on, I suggest that you ignore my posts from now on!!!

BRAVO, BRAVO!!!

I just have one thing to add...

beatingmarvin7wj-1.gif