• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA Basketball in Vegas Scrimmage

BBallPrincess

Well, I just made it in to Vegas. Late of course. So I only had the chance to walk onto the court, and see some of the guys before they left. I met one of the head guys of PR for USA Basketball, as well as the VP of PR for the NBA. Both nice guys. We have a scrimmage vs Puerto Rico today for some US troops.

I'll come back to the hotel and give you all some insight into whats going on, and how we look.

Talk to yall soon....by the way it is sooooooo hot out here. I don't know if can survive.....Oh and 1 more thing I havn't ran into BK yet....LOL!

Quote:

Well, I just made it in to Vegas. Late of course. So I only had the chance to walk onto the court, and see some of the guys before they left. I met one of the head guys of PR for USA Basketball, as well as the VP of PR for the NBA. Both nice guys. We have a scrimmage vs Puerto Rico today for some US troops.

I'll come back to the hotel and give you all some insight into whats going on, and how we look.

Talk to yall soon....by the way it is sooooooo hot out here. I don't know if can survive.....Oh and 1 more thing I havn't ran into BK yet....LOL!

Give BK a big sloppy kiss for me. And thanks for your continual updates smile.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Give BK a big sloppy kiss for me. And thanks for your continual updates smile.gif

Maybe I've missed it, but what info has she provided that I can't read off of the AP wire?

No disrespect to BBallPrincess - I don't doubt she has access - I just am curious as to what stories she has broke here?

If you see him asked him about David Andersen. You know he's not gonna say anything about Al. That would just piss him off. Throw him a curve ball and see if he'll give you anything about Andersen.

I read where he made the cut to 15 but not 12 on the Aussie team. Wonder how much his rehab has to do with this.

Quote:

OK BB Princess, did you see this coming? What does your crystal ball say will be happening with Al and his new agent?

Well I can't really say much, but it seems as if the agent was "checked up" on, and some things were surfaced that wasn't right....Thats really all i can say for now thought....

Quote:

...Well I can't really say much, but it seems as if the agent was "checked up" on, and some things were surfaced that wasn't right...

That's interesting. Hopefully AL hasn't been taken or anything. Anyway, he's probably doing the right thing going with Tellem...he can be confident that Tellem is on the up and up. Too much to lose for him by doing something stupid in the case of one client when he has so many to maintain trust with.

• Admin

If anything it was Al feeling that his previous agent was doing him dirty or not doing enough. My source works very closely with Arns agency and I would not be surprised to find Al as one of her clients before too long as well(as are JJ, Sheldon and several others).

Quote:

Quote:

OK BB Princess, did you see this coming? What does your crystal ball say will be happening with Al and his new agent?

Well I can't really say much, but it seems as if the agent was "checked up" on, and some things were surfaced that wasn't right....Thats really all i can say for now thought....

So, nothing? That is so entirely vague it could be absolutely anything.

Again, I don't doubt your integrity, only question what exactly you have provided in way of "insider" information.

How about his agent was doing a crappy job?