• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Liberty Media: Buying Braves

DrReality

Mini-Time Warner, used to be TCI Inc. owns cable companies and channels and a couple sports teams. Denver Avalanche I think. Chairman John Malone, known as Darth Vader of cable industry, ran TCI for 30 yrs. never paid a dividend. One of the cheapest bastards in corporate history, ran his companies like plantations.

Quote:

Can I get in? We can enter a 3 way agreement where we each get one vote, majority wins. For technical purposes, I'll be the governor, but don't worry, you can trust me...

hahahahaha.. i cracked up reading this!

• Moderators

Quote:

Only if we can make a rule that we can't overrule your rulings. Also, you will have veto power on any votes, especially attempts we make to vote you out.

Don't worry. I'll draft up the contract. Just sign a power of attorney for me and I'll take care of everything.

Quote:

for me to buy this damned team.. I've held out and held out. But I guess I can't hold out anymore....

Let's take up a collection and have 253 owners. We can even see if Belkin wants in. Then at a board meeting we'll all jump him and take him to a homeless shelter.