• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What person on hawksquawk you woudn't want to

Popeye

I'm new to the Squawk and have already gotten into it with someone. I really don't want to argue. I just want people to know that unless you're talking about defense it's all fluff. Who cares if Al averaged 19. He gave up like 36. There aren't enough posters to jump on someone when they sidestep points and pull a Bush administration. I love the Hawks. And I've had it with people putting up with crap defense that leads to 50 losses every year.If that starts arguments, then so be it.

Quote:

I voted Walter because he will argue the point same over and over in threads that have nothing to do with his arguement

Co-signing Walter was the first person I ever argued with and his initial arguments were sharp and deserved respect but it became a broken record, he just kept repeating himself without really eastablishing his point but He is a Wester Carolina scholar who had to leave because Diesle Stole his identity laugh.gif LMBAO! He apparently had the whole WCU computer science depatemtn working on it. LOL!

But I agree with Final Quest Grey maul is a perfect gentleman.

Hotlantadude I dont want to argue with because even though he is pesismistic about seemingly everything he is right 99% of the time. He knows ball

• Premium Member

Hands down gotta be KB. I just don't even bother commenting on anything he's involved with. It is downright laughable the way he mindlessly follows BK. I swear to God, if BK traded away the entire team right now...for 12 late 1st rounders, KB would be applauding and telling us all how we'll understand BK's genious in 5 years.

That whole flip-flop on Shelden/Roy is just classic. Cat won't even acknowledge it...roflol.

Everyone else on the list has sense and you can at least get a response that isn't pre-determined.