• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rajon going crazy!

Guest Walter

Sene 4 minutes 0-2 0 points.

Randy Foye- 18 minutes 1-5 and 4 points.( this is not summer camp).

Brandon Roy 15 minutes 1-3 2 points.

Marcus Williams 31 minutes 2-10 and 8 points.

Shelden Williams 24 minutes 5-10, 9 rebounds and 12 points. wink.gif

Per 48 - 24 points and 18 rebounds, not bad. smile.gif

FEED THE BEAST!!!!!! ooo.gif

It's only one game so we can't read too much into this, but it's still nice to see Shelden have a better game than the rest of the guys we were so criticized for passing over. I've got to admit I'm a little surprised at how well Shelden showed for this first game. I wonder if our staff was right to say that Shelden would look better in real games than in a summer league environment.

Quote:

It's only one game so we can't read too much into this, but it's still nice to see Shelden have a better game than the rest of the guys we were so criticized for passing over. I've got to admit I'm a little surprised at how well Shelden showed for this first game. I wonder if our staff was right to say that Shelden would look better in real games than in a summer league environment.

LOL . . well . . they do this for a living. So people should trust what they say if they made a statement like that.

A lot of us know our basketball, but we don't know it as much as the coaches or GMs around the league do. They're the professionals . . we're just fans who think we know everything.

Rajon had another nice night last night - 14 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds - he's sure proving my skepticism wrong.

Other notes:

Adam Morrison drilled home 2 shots out of 11 and missed both of his free throws for a total of 4 points for Charlotte.

and of course my personal favorite - Kevin Pittsnogle - posted a line of 0/0/0 in 54 seconds of play smirk.gif.