• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game on Saturday

Jdawgflow

Quote:

I should be there. My season tix are in Sec. 317, Row A.

Funny, I've ended up in 317 for 2 thrashers games and a hawks game so far this year!

Quote:

Is anyone going to the game on Saturday? If so, where are you sitting?

The reason I ask is because I am thinking about going to the game but don't know anyone else who is going. It would be a good chance to meet so fellow Squawkers.

90% chance I will go on Saturday. I usually buy tickets just prior to the game, so I don't know where I will be sitting yet. I also almost always get the $10 ones.

Quote:

I should be there. My season tix are in Sec. 317, Row A.

I'm going to ask for tickets around 317 again tomorrow. Will anyone be wearing anything distinctive? I'll have my light grey Hawksquawk hoodie on, so look for me!

I think I might have to miss tomorrow's game, sadly. If I ever spot you around my seats, though, I'll definately introduce myself.

Seeing as I'm in the cheapest section in the building, that's where they stick the groups that come. As such, I've labeled Sec. 317, "The Kids Table."

There was a group of at least 50 elementary school children there for the first exhibition game vs. Miami. I swear, they didn't stop screaming the entire night. It started a good 30 minutes prior to tipoff and only got worse. I cringed when the video boards were asking the crowd to make noise.

Back when I was that age, I would have worn myself out by halftime and slept through the 2nd half. Not these kids, though. They get entirely too much sugar these days, methinks.

• Premium Member

Looks like I am going to miss the game, too. My drive would be about 60-90 minutes, so that is a factor. With school getting so busy, I just can't justify going to the game this time. frown.gif

That is, unless I somehow talk myself into it! crazy.gif

NO! I cannot go.

Well.....

Whoops. My bad guys. I guess I just started "typing out loud". wink.gif